• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomed

Smash Master
we'll see where my funds are at when we get down there, but $20 will b the lowest no doubt son

ur cool now P

<-----still needs good teammate

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'm running short on money and I need to be frugal these next two months or so...

DJMirror

Smash Master
Edit - Wrong thread

Btw Super Rad what part of san jose do you live? i live in the east side of san jose like on Story and Kings Street

DJMirror

Smash Master
so ya from santa cruz but you go to school in sjsu oh i see well i miss the MLK JR libery 10 floors of books and nice *** seats to sleep in =) and right next to city hall, next time i come down home i'll hit ya up

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh, guys, I know that Melee runs faster than Brawl and all, but I would be extremely surprised if we had time to do even a single crew battle, never mind a round robin tournament of crews PLUS basketball/football afterward.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I would be extremely surprised if you would stop being such a negative nancy and give me my custom pikachu badge on aib you chode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom