• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You beat killer? good **** :3

Duo is a ROB slayer D: idk if you used rob on him or not but next time, don't XD. imma figure it out though....

Duo55

Smash Ace
Since everyone is still hibernating the brawl results were

1st Shady penguin (snake)
2nd Duo55 (Fox)
3rd Foxy (Meta Knight)

Ugh, I was in grand final with shady on the winning side, but I think he 6-3ed me. I beat him in winners finals but it got so late when we did grand finals, and my cold medicine wore off too so I started playing like crap. I think if we had played at an earlier time than it would would have been different ( actually we did fight earlier, and it was different ) moral of the story: I suck at playing when its late, and when I'm sick. endjons/

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
This tournament taught me that I play like an idiot. Nobody else dashes into 3 fsmashes for 4th place.

THO

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was bad *** as ****. **** man. Like ****ing big site and **** lots of setups and such. Ran a bit slow (I was there for something like 16 hours...****), but either way I had a good ****ing time, at this point I actually haven't eaten anything but starbursts since 1 pm yesterday, so I've been on a 24 hour fast. Why? ****, I don't even know.

So...Karn and I won BP doubles, Foxy and Bill got seconds. Karn, Yay and I split BP singles because we are chill like that and it was 5 in the ****ing morning. Heh.

Shout outs:
Foxy: You ****in mother ****er ****ing all the **** up in there. Melee teams too good, honestly all our losses could have gone either way, we never got more than two stocked and usually got one stocked except by Lozr ****in a. But good **** and nice sand bagging in B+ singles. First match was like, you jump off the stage suicide. Jump of the stage suicide, zero to death me then suicide, then suicide. JV 3 stock for me nice. And then your trolling in ****ing teams, heh. But good tourney (other than running over and your money lost) I will come again.

Karn: We did good. Won everything we wanted to win: BP singles and doubles. We gotta practice harder and not **** up ever, and know more matchups better but either way good ****.

Dr. PP - you weren't ****ing there

Echoechoecho- you were there and we played lots of BP and grand finals were good **** w/da combos.

Cam - mother ****er

All of SP- ****ing crazy ****, rag too good w/ganonD, Rohan mother ****er should have beat tha Dev ***** ****er. And then that ****ing jigs camping under sky world mother ****er.

DJAzen- It was a pleasure, I don't know how we beat you guys in teams. ****

Theo- same as DJ azen, but very fun and good **** thank you

Phoot bag- nice ZSS and ****ed up hat hair that made it look all stylish and ****.

Corey- your ZSS 0-deathed me once, ****, but good **** and you are the boss who knows all the rules, don't be playin w/ma heart

Josh, pretty good team in friendlys (???) Good **** almost beating Karn crazy close matches.

Lozr - da best as usual, you gottsa figure otu that falco matchup ****. But yeah, you ***** me in teams, ****. Nice

Ali- man I sorry we took you guys out, man I didn't expect that at all, i guess it was just mad late and ****. But we should played more after and stuff. You too good. Also, going to Japes against lozr was bad *** as ****. You had a 4 stock comeback in a 2V1 **** yes.

Twig, we didn't even get to play man ****. Next time.

Omni- didn't play but was one of the only things keeping the tourney moving. Nice ****, sorry for ruining all those matches for you by yelling, but someones gotta do it man.

Jenny - alex's gal, thanks for coming out, **** was tight, but now you know, its a long ****ing day. ****.

mits and duo, you two ****ers didn't enter BP but that was wise due to the length of the evening. Good **** for getting second duo.

Phire (fire) - you gettin good girl. ****ed my MK up so hard. ****, too ****ing good. You just gotta camp my peach more thats all. But hell yeah its nice that you and your crew are competitive now and are getting results. Keep it up.

SC - thanks for coming, its always a welcome site to have some foreigners over.

Other people I'm forgetting, good ****.
I'm getting some food, *****es.

-Love and Peace

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol i told everyone shady was going to win. he told me he was going to win it on his fallen partners behalf, so i said " i appreciate it, ill be there to give u competition at the next one." lol but that was a joke. he improved so drastically since the last tourney, i was soooo angry i couldn't enter singles cause i knew it would be fun... .but hey, college comes first i guess. im also happy that duo got 2nd. fox is where its at.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
**** THO, I don't think I've ever seen so many ****s at once.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
MK shouldnt be banned man. I'll teach you the MU 313 if we're ever at a tourney together. ROB loses but he has tricks. I beat foxy last time we played w/ ROB =)

i want to see the bracket for this. does anyone know if it was saved

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo Keith, I'm tryin to come smash with you guys sometime.
that's straight, i go to state like almost every Friday to play. foxy and flamingo are the reasons why i got so good at the mk ditto (finally) even though i think flamingo still has more knowledge of the MU; going off stage against him is a fail imo. and foxy has a smarter mk than both of us, he just needs to get better at the ditto MU. i've practide mk since pound and didnt even use him in winner semis of finals but i havent used snake since before pound and he is the one i used in doubles, who knows maybe mk isnt my char :(

edit: does anyone know how many matches were saved? im pretty sure winners finals was, ill have to ask rocket

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
The only time i felt mk should be banned is when i picked up wario. i f the mk plays the match right, wario cant do ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
banning mk just because you can't deal with him is weakness...he's not overcentralizing just because he doesn't have hard counters...fox doesn't have any hard counters in melee but nobody would say he's overcentralizing. he's not even dominant at a top level, m2k doesn't even beat adhd these days (hopefully that'll change soon cuz m2k is awesome and adhd is a lamer). he's just popular and really easy to become proficient with so people cry about it because they can't reach a similar level of skill with their characters in as short amount of time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its not on a different page for me.. 20 ppp ftw

sushi go suck a ****. u and kack need to get a ride to my place next weekend or something

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think killer was the other 7th place. Seth, Rohan, iLove, and someone else got 9th I believe.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rag u switched from dk to mk? lame
seth u switched from wario to mk? lame
rohan u switched from fox to mk? lame
philmaster u switched from pika to mk? lame

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
stingers u switched from rob to mk? lame

Me and kack might meet up next week or so. I don't know if we can drive to hickory . . .

Did omni enter singles?

null55

Smash Master
shouts:

Foxy- you are a brave *** sum *****. thinkin you can run all four games... **** took 20 hours. it was fun as **** though good tourney bro ;D. and good to meet you, you're a funny little ***. stop sandbagging you emo flit.

THO- 222cute

Yay- fine *****, don't call me.

l0zR- shine OoS. you rraaaapee though. and you a d@mn deity at bein the chillest. i gotta see you at more **** and friendly you bro.

DJ- thanks for the $2 ;DDDDDD. lol that coffee wasn't that bad. and for some reason you still make me laugh. :bee: omg just beat Theo he isn't that good.

Theo- soooo goooood. nah though good stuff, our matches entertain me heavily. gotta keep that consistency dawg and you got this. still mah favvvvv <333333

Karn- daammmnn... got me again. i'm so dumb when it comes to bans lolol. never goin to FoD against Fox again. anyway good **** bro in all those games you ****. ****IN CALL ME SO WE CAN PLAY SOMETIME.

Joshua- lol @ u. <3. good set vs Karn dawg you got this **** next time.

Maria- rapin with that ***** Marty

DaFizWiz- u ****.

Charlotte- sorry the **** ran so late. **** would have been stacked if yall stayed.

Ali- daaamn those Falcon dittos were ****. you the man dude i demand friendlies next time i see you.

BH- let's friendly -_-;;

Travis- **** Ganon saves

Bill- B+ Wolf is awful.

Ph00t- bad characters can win. some people actually are just really really good at smash. god.

SP- see yall n1ggas lllaaatttaaaa

Gboro- you guys are gutter ****.

new people- keep comin out to stuff yo.

Top Bottom