• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith and lucas are going to get into a fight and lucas will be sent to the hospital with minor head injuries...shortly after the school will get involved, lucas will press charges on keith and we'll never hear from him for a long time. though lucas won't come back to the scene and it'll all end happily ever after

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey Corey, i dont know if u still wanted to team wit me for B+ but ill probably have to leave shortly after brawl singles... sorry man
what were the predictions for game winners? i know yall talked about it but i cant see it while im typing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
prolly not corey, unless someone offers me a ride today. snapp and n3xus still havent gotten back to me, so its possible...

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i have sundays and mondays off... and get off work at noon on saturday so i don't even have to take days off since melee starts at 7p. there's nothing to do on this island anyway in the winter time. dave better come so i have a teammate.

I guess i'll be too late for 64 though?

Top Bottom