• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

null55

Smash Master
i plan on showing my bare *** to everyone at this. yes homo. unless maria is there. then 99% homo... and 1% rude.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
And then even if I manage to recover you can walk over to me from the other side of hyrule, leisurely, and the forward smash me to punish the ridiculous lag.

edit - wait ness is gay? We talking about the same ness?

DJRome

Smash Hero
heck yeah bro. :) and eff hyrule, dreamland ftw. but ness has that weird hitbox on the utilt and the gay *** djc dair tech pillaring.

gay. he's pretty much a 64 falco without lasers

Gardevior

Smash Lord
But that character has no range. And his longest range move - bair - never outprioritizes anything like his other up air or down air.

edit - well I guess he has pk fire.

DJRome

Smash Hero
his dair outranges and that's really his approach. like, he comes from above. just search isai ness vs and see the first match first stock. prime example among many

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Heck yeah man, and countless falcon ditto friendlies I hope. Beware though, as with every other smash game, I main fox.
Falcon dittos and Falcon vs Fox are two of my absolute best match ups. There is nothing more satisfying than tech chasing spacies to death. It's the reason I play Falcon.

But yeah, we'll play a lot hopefully.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Ness is awesome. Dair as an approach is also good for another reason; when you l-cancel it there is no visible lag at all... fairly hard to punish if you never miss it.

And yeah Gard, ness is actually pretty gay in a way lol. I played him some in tournament at duke.... people who aren't familiar with the match-up can get out-spaced by the fair a lot. Tech-chasing with the electric *** hole is too good as well. Pretty much all of his aerials are beast... just stay on the stage :>

Oh and I may be going to this still...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
PP - see you at the next one.

Stingers I tried my best to clear my friday, but Its not looking too good. So at the moment I won't be able to come over your house but I am still going to try to clear things up.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Things dont look good for our two heroes: professor ***** and stongrz. Will pp somehow overcome his ride problems? will stockfield be able to aid stingrz in his never ending battle of living in "too f.ucking farsville?"
Will jon ever find a teammate? find out next time on Dragonball catfish.

Top Bottom