• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

null55

Smash Master
duh, we start everything, thats why i love my race. never a dull moment, cause if nothing ever happened we would be.... middle eastern.

edit: ****it cj, sushi man would have came back with something by now ,wtf im losing wood.
i don't have a comeback. cause we ****. make ur **** go *BOOM*... nothing-ever-happened my ***.

Shady that guy sucks.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
ughghgghghghhhhghghghggg soo gay. if i would go to this tourney, then i would be almost guarenteed for staying the night. and since i have church/faith formation/confirmation class sunday, i wouldn't be able to. this is all assuming i'd have a ride, of course. -.- i'm pissed right now because this would be my last tourney since that january 27th duke and i'm having smash tourney withdrawal. oh well, hopefully i'll be able to get to SOS. :(

Top Bottom