• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
jon and i are teaming for 64, and where going to win, he's definitely like the best in the state at that ****ty game

i might even enter melee at dis *****, this events gonna be so fun

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Long time no see, bros. I'd love to make this, but....

I'm at UNCC and I don't have my car here with me. I'd have to get a ride to this somehow.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Heh, Pie and Blae are awesome. I met them at the beginning of the semester and we hit it off immediately, pretty much. We've been Brawling quite a lot along with a few other UNCC players.

Unfortunately, both of them most likely can't make it themselves. I asked them earlier today. :ohwell:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aww D: well that sucks, there are 2 potential rides down the drain again...uncle, maybe you could ask boss hog if he can get you, though he probably wont be here in time for brawl :/ (i dont know for sure, but he doesnt play it so I doubt he'll try to come in time for it. you can ask him tho)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you can find a ride, would u mind asking them if they could come to hickory and get me too? just if its not too much trouble >.>

i wish hickory had a bus system, we just have...the piedmont wagon. serving the cities of Hickory, Newton, and Conover...useful.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hickory isnt really big enough to run busses from hickory to raleigh lol. doesnt mean I can't complain :embarrass

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Long time no see, bros. I'd love to make this, but....

I'm at UNCC and I don't have my car here with me. I'd have to get a ride to this somehow.
UNCLE!!!! How u been man? hows UNCC??

@dj, if u r talking about taking 64, u dont understand how good jon is lul.

edit: lee r u sure? he told me we were teaming, the only reason i would enter is if he's teaming wit me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jim told me...i can't spam buttons to do things in smash i always have to time it. jim tells me thats how he ledgetechs in melee too lol. it just feels weird to me

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@Keith: It's quite legit here, man. I like it. Btw, you and my crazy terrorist bro had better take 1st in doubles at this (unless I enter, then my team will be winning it all, lol). ;)

Top Bottom