• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

vZakat

Half Genie
Since it doesn't sound like behr is coming, who wants to team with me(in melee)? I'd really like to enter teams.

lord karn

Smash Master
DJ, I'm not sure when I'm leaving but it will be later. I don't think I'm going for brawl. Right now I have three other people other than me in my car. I'm cool if you guys all want to squeeze in the back, though. The very back will probably have like 4 tvs in it, though.

Foxy

Smash Master
Checking out North Hall in about an hour and if that doesn't work, we'll go with the classrooms

Karn, I would like your tv's for brawl though =o

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Foxy, PM me your cell # if you could please, so I know where to go when I get off work tomorrow afternoon. I should be able to bring a full setup and all 3 of the games I'll be playing by the time I get there.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Venue is being worked out. From the looks of it, it will be in my dorm building's lounge room, which is on the top floor. I'll need to open doors for everyone since they are usually locked.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Yeah, and I'm arriving near the start of melee and I have my doubts participating in something that is running 'all day' when I will only be there a fraction of the day.
Well, it's round robin, so you can play all possible matches whenever you get there. But if people leave that are entered in 64 before you get there, you don't get a win or loss so no penalty.
Jesse, if you guys can stay through Monday, TheCape will be coming into town, and he said he wanted to see you guys.
TheCape of WBR fame? Why does he want to see us?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
desperation...

anyone near hickory at all i'd really love a ride to this :/

boss hog? snapp? n3xus? anyone at all lol..please let me know. you'll get gas $$ and everything...just let me know

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hey now i need a place to stay tonight. I wanna play some smash. Must have a comfy place to sleep tho =P
Stay at Alex's tonight with me, boy.

And yes, I am driving DJ and Theo from Durham tomorrow.

Who all is playing at State tonight? I might show up with Maria. Also, I need Slasher King's number.

Foxy

Smash Master
VENUE IS CONFIRMED

It will be at the North Hall - the huge room on the top floor (don't worry, there are elevators). North Hall is on the north side of Hillsborough Street, near the NCSU campus.

It's a great venue, the only trouble is that it is locked, and we'll have to let anyone in. But here are numbers to call or text to get in:

919-671-5142 Foxy
919-280-1825 Jon (he lives at North Hall)
919-961-0461 Ben (Omni)
828-507-0682 Adam (KillerSOS)
919-810-4681 Alex (Karn)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
devin and them are coming from sc too...(his car is full ;_; )
duo and mits..
foxy...
keith, shady, sp...
this will be interesting...and we'll finally have some solid brawl data.

Top Bottom