• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Psh I don't care what you think. Everyone knows that Krow Barton decides which non-Brawl players can come to Brawl tournies, praise be to his name.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Psh I don't care what you think. Everyone knows that Krow Barton decides which non-Brawl players can come to Brawl tournies, praise be to his name.
for some reason I don't think you are being sincere when you praise the banana king. You, my good friend, are committing blasphemy and heresy. I charge you with th penalty of death. What say you?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Vilt are you still in Burlington?

We should play sometime.
No man. Back in Greensboro. But either way. You don't wanna play with me. I'm not someone who actually "plays" this game. And I just throw bananas and run or chaingrab like a homo. So if you want practice against those things, I'll play you.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Why is everyone claiming that MK is over powered? Ganondwarf is pretty over powered in Free for Gays.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
for some reason I don't think you are being sincere when you praise the banana king. You, my good friend, are committing blasphemy and heresy. I charge you with th penalty of death. What say you?
Banana king? It is you, good sir, who is blaspheming the glorious He-Of-Many-Names, implying that he can only rule with Diddy. Nay, for King Barton will out-gay and dominate you with characters beginning in tier list S all the way through H. YES HE CAN EVEN 3 STOCK WITH CHARACTERS THAT ARE WORSE THAN GANON.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Banana king? It is you, good sir, who is blaspheming the glorious He-Of-Many-Names, implying that he can only rule with Diddy. Nay, for King Barton will out-gay and dominate you with characters beginning in tier list S all the way through H. YES HE CAN EVEN 3 STOCK WITH CHARACTERS THAT ARE WORSE THAN GANON.
It is not I who doubt his power. I know his power. I preach his power. I am his power. It is you who shall perish at the hands of King Trowa, lord of the apes. Mark my words, you will regret the day you denied king trowa the king of mongoose thieves. Shun the non-believer. shun. That is why you are banned from all these tournaments. Cause you refuse to believe.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
lee, our school's hosting a draft tournament on this day. . . im conflicted
What time and what's it all about? Why not just bring your stuff down to ncsu and draft there? The way it's looking right now, we have at least 12 people expressing interest at state (incl. karn malk mullins tho) which is almost enough for two drafts.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, it's for a school charity event, so they're not moving. they're doing a brawl, magic, mario kart wii, etc stuff here. maybe ncsu should go there. . .

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
There is absolutely no one in brawl/melee who can make me upset except Jon.

Cause i have known him the longest so if i lose it's like losing to ur sibling. And man that **** is stupid.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
because they realize that that is a ******** name which you are probably going to change to something even more ******** in the next week.

Top Bottom