• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Foxy

Smash Master
I don't really have a venue that soon. If anyone has a place they would like to have a tourney at though, I'm up for playing host.

Don't forget that Duke Melee is this Saturday though, so we wouldn't need Melee

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
bragaw has been getting rented out a lot for various clubs and things, it's quite obnoxious bc we keep wanting to play friendlies in there =\

Foxy

Smash Master
Bragaw also has to be reserved - confirmation takes a few days, and at this notice it's definitely already taken.

North can be used I suppose, we'd have to ask Trey.

It depends.

How much interest is there for a Brawl tournament this Sunday?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Isn't there some kind of unwritten rule that tournaments shouldn't be one week apart from each other?

Regardless, I won't be in the area this weekend, so Sunday's a no go for me.

*CT*

Smash Lord
maaaan i need a psp. birth by sleep, p3p, and vc2? ughhhh
Lol yeah, I was gonna get VC2, my friend's getting BS, I got P3P and Peace Walker. I also kinda want to buy PSO2. So many decent games for the PSP.

My friend might be selling his, but he's going to Japan for a year in a week for school. He has the original though, dunno how you feel about that.

*CT*

Smash Lord
original means you can jailbreak it right?
sign me up. how much does he want?
Yeah it means it can be jailbreak, let me ask him real quick. Not sure if he seriously wants to sell it, but he sold just about everything else :p

EDIT: Nvm, he said he's taking it with Japan to him now, unless he changes his mind in a week.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Maybe Foxy is planning to put the next one between SIEGE and MLG DC on the 9th? It's possible.....

Personally, I'd wait until both tourneys are finished, since NC players are definitely interested in both of them.

Foxy

Smash Master
They just never have good attendance compared to other events, even with proper scheduling and good luck. And small Brawl events aren't too fun to host, because nobody really gets to play anyone new, it's about the same group of people.

Top Bottom