• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Jon?

Smash Champion
Did you see my request PSI?

Do you mind posting your Youtube channel? I'll subscribe to it so I don't have to keep searching for games.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Ganon is good in Plus. He's a really fun character. The only failing point of him is that I keep wavelanding to continue the combos but ....can't do that. >_>

lord karn

Smash Master
I'd say ganon is about as good as he is in melee.

***** people who don't know how to play him, but has really exploitable weaknesses if the opponent knows the matchup.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I think I played Brawl+ a time or 2, I can't remember. Supposedly after upgrade #240975503845 Ganon is decent?
Gannons broken as **** in the latest version. he literally has a 0-death on every cast if u manage to grab an opponent at the edge. (which happens kinda often). because his d-thow sends the opponent straight down so all u have to do is grab at the edge and down throw. u dont even have to be right at the edge, its dumb

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Gannons broken as **** in the latest version. he literally has a 0-death on every cast if u manage to grab an opponent at the edge. (which happens kinda often). because his d-thow sends the opponent straight down so all u have to do is grab at the edge and down throw. u dont even have to be right at the edge, its dumb
You play Luigi.

Down+B more, how is he grabbing you?

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Every time I've done this (Gerudo does this too), the opponent just grabs the ledge. I've never seen it actually kill someone.
And Ganon's grab range is tiiiiny!

Gardevior

Smash Lord
ganons so broken it pisses me off. but I play jiggs so lol.
Ganon is broken if you run into him and don't tech anything. If you stand still and let him come into you, he's soo much more manageable.
Jon said:
Ganon Down-B kills at opponents at 70%.
Maybe on the edge of the stage or off the stage. It usually doesn't kill until ~90-100%.
Which granted is just one stomp worth of difference.

Top Bottom