• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
I had a bad sd on my counter stage frigate against your snake. I had like 5% and it was 20 seconds into the match. after I naded you I skip off the right side were there was no edge into free fall. I want to say I didn't lose hope but basically down a whole stock to my worst matchup personally got to me. I was just wreckless and didn't execute the plan really.

I'll give you a better game next time jon. and lots more nado spam. lol

Jon?

Smash Champion
Haha, the sd was very unfortunate. I was looking forward to a good set. Your Wario's gotten legit.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Too bad the stage striking system is never in favor of Falco. It always ends up on Battlefield because all the stages besides FD and Smashville have platforms.

@Keith: Nado MK was the MK I played in losers. Forgot his tag lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
even if i went i wouldn't of cared enough to remember the character you went first game in your set against jon

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Stingers: Lylat is one of Falcos worst stages. Random stage tilting makes recoverying risky and random at times. Tilting stage can make lasering less effective if it's downhill lasering. Phantasming away is also a pain in the ***. The tilt of the stage makes you have to do a short hop in order to phantasm. If you miss the tilt, you'll have lag at the end of your phantasm and make it easily punishable.

@Gard: Yea, I'm pretty sure he did because of the stage transition. He tried to power shield my epic grounded lasers.

Jon?

Smash Champion
LOL, don't be trolling me!

Regardless, I want to work on the MK matchup more. Seems like I totally ignored it the past few months. Good thing I go to school with Foxy and Flamy. lol

Top Bottom