• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I need to not kill myself at 2% in dk dittos when he has high % and I need to not accidentally buffer dashes into charged fsmashes in mk dittos 3 times.

Our matches were mad close though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
foxy
he lost to foxy
in a dk ditto

man you guys suck. im goin to bed.

especially you keith. your not even on the results. ***** had to run away before the tourney started cuz he knew if he had to participate everyone would know how bad he really was.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
foxy

especially you keith. your not even on the results. ***** had to run away before the tourney started cuz he knew if he had to participate everyone would know how bad he really was.
ouch.

@ rag, i figured, dont be upset he's been practicing dk at state. u should have went wario. or do u still play him?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I would have beat him by an entire stock then I sd'd and it killed my momentum and mindset.

I kind of play Wario. He's not exactly hard.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
man keith ur a jerk. im just tryin to have fun now u make me look like an idiot. not cool man
my badz, it was funny though.

i do think i play smarter in doubles though, singles sometimes i make stupid mistakes. luckly with mk, all my stupid mistakes can be erased with me pressing B

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith when are we teaming?

Actually I want to team with everyone.
i was going to ask u to team with me at herb. shady cant go due to some school things i think. but i heard u had a partner so i asked stingrz. i wanted either u duo or stingrz. I remember the first tourney i saw u at u teamed with flamingo at that billfest and steam rolled the whole tourney. why dont yall team again? in NC ur probably the only one who knows exactly what to do against snake... well foxy knows the MU pretty good i guess.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That was the best billfest lol. I wish those videos would have been recorded.

I'd like to team with DUB at herb if he's going to bring back iP. If not we'll see what can be arranged. I want to team with you sometime, but duo already has me for the next state biweekly.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Omni why would you post that knowing I was about to go to bed? Now I have to listen to it first.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just hit a bowl and was gettin ready to pass out for the night andthen i listen to that ****...

it changed my whole mood...

reminded me of teletubbies or some ****

SK919

Deal with it
Cam - Falco dittos were fun. we should play more. I hope we meet up at more tournaments! send me your info (aim,email) so we can talk about match ups and stuff. by the way your funny and a great hype man. Hype all my future mms plz!

DJ rome - our tournament set was insanely close.. next time I will take you down :3 gg bro. Good job beating foxy btw

Crystal Nite - your a beast, but if i meet you in tourny your going down =D we didnt play enough

Fiz - we should of played my bad. I haven't given up on dub really but I'm not gonna seek him out. Tbh though i'm offended that he doesn't wana talk to us unless it's smash related..

gofg - good games. Where'd you go? didn't see you in the bracket?

l0zr - you are such a beast. I hope you come down to wilmington!

Karn - too good now. but watch out Im coming for you.

JOsh - **** I got ***** =[ . next time though next time

bees - ping pong is really fun

hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Foxy

Smash Master
Is this the same building that Animazement was in last year?

Edit: @Foxy - did you ever pick up your TVs? Update with new bracket too.
no... my tv's are still there or stolen i assume

if they're still there maybe you could move them to a dorm so i can get them soon

Jon?

Smash Champion
no... my tv's are still there or stolen i assume

if they're still there maybe you could move them to a dorm so i can get them soon
Don't think anyone will steal them. I have no room in my dorm to store tvs. When will you come back down to pick them up?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I can't play Metaknight I tried a while back and didn't like him.
I think I'll stick with my ROB and Snake, with some Marth on the side.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
as much as i ****in hate diddy, we need more in this state so we can get the MU experience.

@jon. u need to stop losing ur cool against mk's. i know u try to hide it, but its very obvious when ur game starts to slip. u should come over my house for the MU experience or at least to get used to the gayness

Jon?

Smash Champion
I never lost my cool against Foxy. He had a two stock lead on me on Delfino and I got him down to his last stock with 80% on him.

If I lost my cool against MKs, I would have lost to the MK that spammed Nado and Dsmash on me.

Top Bottom