• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hey, how many people are here. I might show up after 5. Hopefully singles doesn't start by then. Just lemme know before I drive all the way out there.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
what is the schedule of events....I can probably be there by 5:30 (unless I have to pick keith up...then it won't be til 6:30). Can you hold off singles/pools til then? are ya'll doing low tiers at all?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I'll do shoutouts here

Kadaj: We all knew you were going to win. It was fun playing smash with you. Spotdodging is a habit i picked up from playing ROB alot. Spotdodge into dsmash is amazing with him. I just need to play more and my bad habits will probably disappear. Hope you enjoyed the pizza lol. My place isn't that big but we managed to pull out some type of tournament. Next time it will be pools so that players can get more matches besides friendlies. I'm going to find out why it was too hot upstairs but too cold downstairs lol. GGs

Zeldarox:We waited for you and came through in the end. You brought setups which was greatly appreciated. Your Mk has gotten much better since last time. I still struggle against MK with ROB though. But my Snake was giving you the business lol. Don't let anybody troll you and tell you Zelda or Sheik are horrible characters.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug3s5Forc1o

Snap:I'm kinda upset you skipped out on me for lucky's but at least you said you enjoyed yourself

Stockfield:You took Kadaj to game 3 with ROB. Good stuff. It was very close. Thanks for coming out and bringing your friends.

Yogi:I hope you took notes on Kadaj's mario lol. You're starting to get better, but we both have much to learn. Mario isn't really a bad character though, you just have to space really well. Thanks for coming out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dllUG7GypQ&feature=related

V1CE:It was cool finally playing you without the obstacle that is wifi. You're ok. I wish I could've played in bracket though.

Fyre:I've never played a good pit before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94 but seriously though ggs

Ben:You really caught everyone off guard (except Kadaj lol). My controller sucked badly but next time I will have a better one. ggs

as for me I suck lol
and Alex i really wish you would've came
trill dojo vol 3 will be back in February hopefully
and on that note I leave you all with this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgnc9zI_qM

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea december tournaments are always kinda meh

I think the christmas thing will do good just cuz it's not really a tournament and more of a gathering

but generally december tourneys just dont happen or are small and centralized =p

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yeah the only successful tournament was one billfest (It was December right?) and then my Christmas event, but that's not really a tournament.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Who is this ben guy? Also I am coming to a tournament soon. I was thinking about this one but it was simply to far to drive for me around the christmas times. Car is giving me trouble again too :(. Hopefully something in raliegh will spring up soon. :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Who is this ben guy? Also I am coming to a tournament soon. I was thinking about this one but it was simply to far to drive for me around the christmas times. Car is giving me trouble again too :(. Hopefully something in raliegh will spring up soon. :)
omg duo!
i miss you =[
theres a christmas event on the 18th. but its not really a tournament =/

Duo55

Smash Ace
Duo you should definitely come to more things.

I want to play your Fox again. Hopefully beat it this time.
Haha you will get your chance, but I will be bringing full force with no mercy on anyone.

omg duo!
i miss you =[
theres a christmas event on the 18th. but its not really a tournament =/
Hmm
it might have to wait until the holidays are over. I'm married now so I got people I gotta visit.

Im hosting something on the 15th.
Sick, might try to come to this even though its 3 hrs away :(

Top Bottom