• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

stingers

Smash Obsessed
2 stage bans is soooooo lame
i mean its nice being able to ban brinstar AND something else but like

i don't like change =]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
just part of the game. characters are supposed to have stages they do good on. if we could ban them all they might as well not be there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what is unbalanced about them right now? if we NEED two stage bans in order to stand a chance against the opponent, then the stagelist needs to be looked at, not more bans handed out.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats not true. and the stagelist will be dependent on being game 1 no matter what. the person cping game 3 will always have the advantage.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
how would it help balance it out. winning game 1 will still be the most important thing. just this way your opponent has less places he can actually counterpick you to

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
how about

"I'm fine with this discussion because you guys barely fight over Brawl and it's good for the community, especially because there are no flames or personal attacks."

ps keith you're always wrong about me and what I say

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow what a ****in ******, craig. Cant u do anything right?

and stingers, what kind of bull **** mentality do you have? everything that comes out ur mouth is complete horse ****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how about

"I'm fine with this discussion because you guys barely fight over Brawl and it's good for the community, especially because there are no flames or personal attacks."

ps keith you're always wrong about me and what I say
wow.... cause you are the only kevin i know, right?

can u just take one second out of ur day to NOT think about yourself?

thanks man.

Top Bottom