• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knorr

Smash Ace
lozr's opinion of who is good is valid and will be taken into consideration, (his vote will count)

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
crews don't count because there is a lot of different stratagy in effect. A player only gets one character to use, and most of the time the opposite crew is aiming to counter-pick you.

It's not enough to judge how good a person is, espessially if they get stuck playing a Sheik on FD as Ganon.

Malk

Smash Champion
I think it's bull****, and everyone should know that.

If anyone on these boards think they will have a harder time beating Knorr, or 2percent, or el cancel than me... they are ridiculous. Except THO.

But I also know how the system works, and so I'll just beat all your ***** next tournament

vZakat

Half Genie
So, I don't seem to see any high ranking people that use falco. What's up with that? I'll be more than happy to be that person by proving my skills with him. (even though he's not my main).

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
that's because we all consistently powershield shl.

falco is worthless.

malk can kick my *** irl.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
I think it's bull****, and everyone should know that.

If anyone on these boards think they will have a harder time beating Knorr, or 2percent, or el cancel than me... they are ridiculous. Except THO.

But I also know how the system works, and so I'll just beat all your ***** next tournament
that's harsh man. it's just a game and you're putting me down like that...it's not cool

Malk

Smash Champion
2p I'm going to continue to make angry faces until you come to Raleigh and slap me around or suck my *****.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i can consistently beat lord karn 9 out of 10 matchs in an olympic style tae kwon do match.

that's why i'm ranked 13 and he's 14.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
ok you're on.

weeeerrrrd.

i'm off to practice canceling my lag.

next time we meet it's red vs blue time.

get your gear on because neither one of us can actually take a hit!!!

Malk

Smash Champion
WTF Pac? How can you say you're ranked higher than THO based on 'actual tourney results' as you put it?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
after the panel voted... pac ended up with 57 points... THO ended up with 43

***** at the entire panel, not just pac

Pac was already ranked high. Who deserved to move up that high to take that spot from him?... THO?

We have to take other things into consideration, not just tourny results... so here's a combination of both

THO has been to 2 big tournys this year. He bombed out at one and did great at another. Was it a fluke that he did so well? Everyone seems to think so.. except for you and karn... which happen to be this guys best friends IRL. COINCIDENCE?!!??!?! maybe?...

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I know I should be ranked at least, I just do horrible at tournaments. Oh well.

Why do people ***** about this **** so much?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know I should be ranked at least, I just do horrible at tournaments. Oh well.

Why do people ***** about this **** so much?
Obiously, some people believe the rankings means something.

I remember hearing someone b!tc# about how this subject would cause controversy before this topic came around. Looks as though it's true. But I don't care much for it.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
It's all good, I'm not bothered by it at all. I play Smash for fun, and to do horrible at tournaments, lol.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
.....I beat David last time I was against him in a tourney, and he barely goes to any tourneys at all. He is a great player I will agree with that, but he is not consistent(at least attendence wise). Also, I have placed higher than him in every tourney except two (the two he didn't actually fight me in)? that's how I can say it maybe?

I only add the parts about him not fighting me because you seem to think he should be ranked higher than me or that he is a better player than me. I am fine with you thinking that, but the system is as fair as it can be. If that's not true then tell us how to fix our system, not to fix what you think is wrong with the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom