• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well if I was being annoying, then forgive me. I knew not what I did.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
you said
Shouldn't there be people who play smash with unbiased views in the panel, sort of like a Jury in court (Brought in randomly, so there's no bias in the beginning)?
which means you think that the panel is biased... and you want me to put unranked players on the panel.. i'm sure you think you would be a great panelist

and your follow up question was just dumb

sorry to snap at you.. but you were being annoying as usual.. i tried to be nice this time

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ba hum bug. I wasn't going to try to get on the panel. That would be silly since I need to focus on better things.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
you take time out of your busy day to post on a forum where everyone hates you, for a game that you are terrible at

I figured you would have time, since it's obvious you don't have a life

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:)

I never said I had a busy life, just had other things to focus on, which is why I'm so terrible at smash. But that doesn't limit me from posting and going on the net. And if everyone hates me, let them tell me, not you munkey. Or you could ignore me like everyone else does 'round these parts. ;)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So someone else expresses their undying love for ZIO. But this topic is for rankings, not date invitations.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
there is a character called zio in phantasy star iv.

i don't know zio in real life though.

i don't know you at all.

Malk

Smash Champion
I once heard, whenever el cancel does not know a person, at all, he kills them.

Watch out

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
but zio is a cool guy for real, he may not be the best at smash but he is fun to be around. also funny 2

fools

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I just met Zio IRL. He's an OK dude. I just thought it was rude when he stepped on the cheese.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I stepped on cheese?

oop. . . and I didn't pick it up either. That doesn't help my image. Sorry, seriously. I was heading towards the kitchen for a paper towel to pick it up when I think Dr. Neo picked it up with his hands.

Won't happen again. I swear I'll eat it next time.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I stepped on cheese?

oop. . . and I didn't pick it up either. That doesn't help my image. Sorry, seriously. I was heading towards the kitchen for a paper towel to pick it up when I think Dr. Neo picked it up with his hands.

Won't happen again. I swear I'll eat it next time.
Lol, I just thought it was funny.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
When is the next tourney or whatever. Im trying to find some good local people (Greensboro-Raleigh area) im current in Gibsonville... but i play a lot of people in greensboro and they all suck... There are a few good ones here... but i can now beat them on a regular basis.

Knorr

Smash Ace
karn and i are trying to get a liittle something something before pound to get some pratice in before pound talk about it in the mp jubilee thread.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I'll Be There

next tourny is at ma house!
(im getting in my car now) lol...:chuckle:

do yall know of any "GOOD" people in the greensboro area... I know that LOZR live's in raleigh... but that's a further drive than g'boro...:mad:

Knorr

Smash Ace
haha i wish lozr lived in raleigh so i could cargo suicide his *** more

he is in tarboro...

the real players are in gastonia out west

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha i wish lozr lived in raleigh so i could cargo suicide his *** more

he is in tarboro...

the real players are in gastonia out west
gastonia... i thought that town was extinct... i guess there are survivors... lol...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I think everyone needs to stop hating on zio. He just jokes a lot. I picked up the cheese he stepped on because malk was nice enough to host us we didnt need to make a mess. Also everyone who wants to complain about the power rankings shut up. Seriously who cares. If you think you should be on there start placing better. I also think that if you make pancakes for everyone at a tournament then you should be on.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i can bake cookies. yay yay, insta-rank.

i didn't express hate towards the name called zio. no sir, not me. don't call me a hater, plz. don't label me or place me in the hater group. no sir, not a member of that club.

what is that literary term for it anyway... scapegoat?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I just moved to Hampstead for the summer, so anybody in Wilmington/Jacksonville NC area hit me up for some friendlies, I have no one to play with right now and I don't wanna go back to school in the fall and suck

Knorr

Smash Ace
I will be in Wilmington next weekend along with Malk and maybe THO and Knorr for my mom's wedding. When that's not going on I'd like to play.

Edit: This is Karn btw.

Malk

Smash Champion
While that's going on, I'd like to play. As far as I'm concerned you all can come to the wedding and we'll smash at the reception.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Where are the smashers @ in Greensboro. People it's killing me not to have any local smashers around. I have to travel to raleigh and fayetteville and charlotte to get my smash on b/c everybody is stuck on Halo 2 right now and they are not that good in that game also.

If yall know of any people in
G'boro/High Point/Winston-Salem/Burlington/Gibsonville/McLeansville/Pleasant Garden area... PLEASE let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom