• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
@d_shep. WiiPlaya77 doesn't get on smashboards much, but he lived on my hall last year at UNCG and he's pretty good. He lives in/near g'boro, and I was in g'boro all year until last week when I moved down to hampstead, but I'll be back in August when school starts again. I'm looking for people in Greensboro, too because I only know two people who are actually good at the game. Everybody else thinks they're good because of single player and then plays me or my two friends and is like "whoah, how do you slide on the ground" or "whoah, you're jump is shorter than mine" or something like that

edit: have you ever tried explaining the lightshield edgehog to a n00b? it's pretty funny.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
hope u don mind, cud u plz 'splain dat litehogshield 2 me, friend?

how does that work?! and if i learn it does it grant me insta-wins?

i don't want to be n00b anymore.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
yes, insta-wins! insta-wins for everyone!

edit: if you really don't know, it's when you're playing as falco (or maybe fox) against a marth and you put up your lightsheild and push it so it covers the edge while Marth is trying to sweetspot and his sword will hit the opposite side of your lightshield pushing you over the edge for the edgehog

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey malk and karn and others in raleigh, me zio chocolate thunnnda beanie and MEWCHU is back and we want to come up tuesday this week. My phone is dead for good so pm me on here and let me know if we can peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Freakin' A+!!!

I call shotgun, LoZR! Be ready to take a heaping helping of pills, guys!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then after your last week of school. Get down here so I can play against you . . . See if I'm worthy to hold Dr. Mario in me hands.:laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For making me wait 2 god**** days in a row, Adam, you owe me a free meal @ Cici's.

'Tis the only payment I'll accept.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Adam this is Ricky speaking to you. Just a simple answer. Ok here comes the question. Turn your add off for a minutes. When do you want me to come down. Let me know since you no longer have a phone. Thank you come again.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
uhh ric prolly like in a couple weeks ill get back to you, not the 1st week your out. I jv 5 stocked someone today =P =P

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sry for 2nd post but

SOMEONE who has a credit card PLEASEEEEEEE register me up for pound 2 at mlg.com WHy becaus ei have no card, i promise to pay them back in cash. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .

You still owe me in some way Adam . . . I need that test done by someone . . . :ohwell:

Oh, yesterday went more successful than I had thought . . . I think someone was giving me a free pass.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll probably forget to sign up until later and then get a spot because everyone else will forget or not do it too.

Who's going to come down to Wilmington to play this weekend while Malk and I will be there? I've got a hotel room so a few of you can sleep on the floor there maybe.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
pound 2 is far.

if someone drives me, i will pay my part for gas.

i'm a handy person to have around.

i know a pen trick.

i make up "theories" on smash.

i probably play (or have played) your character.

i can bake cookies.

i'm good at editing.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Im driving, but Im full up.

Me, Dolphin, Joelzz, Twig, and Robbie.

Peter you and Ali should ride together, and get Luther too.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i cant go to wilmington malk i wish i could lol.

Dr. neo sign me up i am running out of options, me and ali are teaming hopefully but he hasnt got back to me on it yet.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i'll pay for yours lozr, but you have to pay me back at least some of it and drive your car (you know we can take turns driving or something).

you're familiar with car maintenance and stuff right? i don't know that ****, but i really wish i did.

ali is here too, so if he wants to go then we can go together.

how does that sound?

i'm going to bring a setup so i don't have to pay that "venue fee" or whatever.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You think LoZR knows car maintenance? . . . Well, with the comment he made the other day "Did my wheel fall off?" after seeing some friends wave their hands to pull him over . . . I'm REALLY not sure he knows that stuff . . .:laugh:

Well, I wish I could make it to this wilmington, but I made a promise to go to someone's party on Saturday. Plus, I work this weekend. :dizzy:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dont worry about it el cancel, i am now paid for by my friend at work, i bout a singles pass and a teams pass for 30, so whoever my teammate is, (looks at ali) has to pay me 15 bux back in cash when they see me.

also zio i said do i have a flat tire not knowing if i did because the music was jamming -_-.

El cancel, i rly dont wanna drive to this now im looking to catch a ride with someone, any one up to taking the best in nc with them =P. I will help pay for some gas as well and dont take up much room

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's official, Gamecrazy is NOT gonna put in Smash. If the employees do, that's a write up. So . . . yeah . . .

We must find a place to play smash since this has happened . . . :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom