• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
big bump, these need to be updated someone contact munkey so we can change this. Since munk has kinda of quit we need another person on the panel??

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Richard / BossNasty for #3!

Get 'em in the lawnmower.

Knorr

Smash Ace
dont even look at this **** everybody knows its old,

if you wanna see the rankings get in the scene and meet the people, then you will know

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i say lets make a new one, we need to get the panel together and make a new list. TC has retired as of last night he is done until brawl comes out =( its true

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I'm for a new system, but whatever we do it needs to be relatively soon. Maybe we can have a panel and still let other people influence things too? idk but w/e we do let's go ahead and DO IT!!!!!!!

ps. Adam check out TC's thread he made, he actually did it :(

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
where is it man ???????????????

i found it =(

Also about the power rankings, who is gonna be the one to make the thread, i think yeroc should be the new panelist cause he is the nc veteran and has been around. I am currently making my list of the top 15 of who i think should be on there. i suggest the rest of the panel go ahead and do the same =)

Peace

Malk

Smash Champion
Honestly why should we make a top 10 with brawl right around the corner?

there will be no jubilees for months and never a munkaid again. There will be no real basis for a new power rankings. Hold your pants on another couple months I know you can

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah man the list will be too good. Maybe i will start running my own tournament series lol

Boss hog on my list your right there near the top not much room for improvement =)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
NC is awesome. I have nothing to contribute to this thread, I just felt like saying that.
<3 Yeroc
TLOZ's Link is awesome.
I haven't played lozr yet, but he was amazing at Smash Aid X.
</spam>

Malk

Smash Champion
Another thing, I have no doubt of your prowess at this game Corey but there isn't much time left for you to actually meet and play all the new smashers and find out who fits where.

It just isn't a good idea guys!

and for the record Twig in my book you're 3rd or 4th now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
secret ballot sounds like a good political thriller novel/movie.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
OK so I am gonna start making the new list of top 15 in NC. So hears how were gonna do it:

-if you would like your opinions to be considered make a list of the top 15 in NC and PM it to me. (No lists that are simply posted in this thread will be considered)

-in your list give reasons for people moving either up or down the list (with regard to the old rankings list) Reasons regarding character choices or any "cause he sucks" will get your list thrown out.

-Any of your decisions can be brought up to you later for further discussion by me and other "panel" members. (aka make sure you don't put Zio at the #1 spot plzz)

-remember when making your list that even if a player is good, if they don't go to many tourneys that should be held against them. If you have not faced them in a tourney match then you simply don't know their capacity for play in my opinion. However this is why we are going to have many lists to offset favoritism in the list.

-finally some smashers wish to remain off the list despite their abilities (T.C. and TLOZ) Please do not waste your points by giving them to osmeone who will not be on the list anyways by their own choice.

I will then tally all of the lists together and come up with the final product. A list for the people by the people and such. This is the fairest way to compile a buch of opinions. Please try to make fair lists and your voice will be heard.

EDIT I'm gonna try to talk to TLOZ about being on the list, as most people believe he should be up there, cause link is too good :)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I want to be a panelist. I have been around longer than most and I'm always on here. Plus I may not be the best smasher but I really do know a lot about all of the smashers since I have been to a lot of our tourneys and played all of our players.

Malk

Smash Champion
This is ****ing ridiculous

honestly Pac you know I love you but that is absolutely no way to make a power rankings
You say favoritism won't be present but just the facet of you choosing which submissions are counted and by how much is a form of favoritism. If we want to continue this (which I am against but majority etc) then let's do it the old way. A couple panelists.

Panelists: Twig, L0zr, Pac, Neo, Corey

that'd be fine
whatever

the reason we're accepting everyones lists is because they must include facts about a player moving up or down. Things that us final panelists may have overlooked and whatnot. It will help. Like for tiebreakers and ****.

oh yeah and my name isn't twig. IT'S BOSS HOG MOTHER ****ERSSS

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Your right Malk 6 opinions should choose for everyone. Why would we want other peoples opinions anyways? I mean I'm just gonna throw them out anyways right? unless I like them that is or they rank me high enough then their opinion can stay. I guess that's how I think to you?

Well in the real world there are people who don't take advantage of every **** thing. I am going to be unbiased and actually talk to everyone that submits a list. Also I can't throw a list out by myself either, the panal has to approve it. I shouldn't have to throw out any lists anyways because people should think about it and make good clear decisions. However there may be cases where a list must be thrown out like when someone trys to be funny and puts anyone ahead of Adam. I don't even know why I am telling you this anyways, because you were never happy with the old list so why would you be happy with this one? ***** all you want this is the way we're going to do it. Who knows maybe only those people will submit lists then we can both get our wishes! YAY!

ps. don't end a post with "whatever" and expect to be taken even the least bit into consideration. Unless you just feel like being a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom