• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
beanie said you guys were being asshol3s to him.. no wonder they wont put the **** in

but **** gamecrazy in charlotte.. i cant stand up and play smash

2_Percent

Smash Ace
gamecrazy sucks in charlotte, especially if you had to play on those laggy little ones.
my back would hurt sooo much after one of those tournies

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
yeah.. i couldnt even use my own controller on that one TV.. and it was so laggy.. but i was still owning those kids up there

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
that cant be the reason, bean doesnt run the store also we werent being arseholes to him. I think its just the fact that he is all gears and halo 2 thats what it is

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So heres the thing about game crazy that i think you don't understand Adam. It is a buisnness and you getting to play there was a privlage not a right. You obviously forgot that. Every time I ever saw you there you came to play smash. Not to buy anything, not even to hang out with friends, but to play smash. You can do that at your house and quite frankly maybe that would be better, if smash is all you came to do in the first place.

As for bad mouthing people on the internet, aka beanie. Well I am kinda of the opinion that it leads to ***********. Beanie has a JOB. What if he went to your job everyday Adam and asked you to put in gears for him? You simply wouldn't do it. Even if the situation is slightly different, the case is the same. You ask him to do something that is not his job, that might even jepradize his job, and you have the gaul to talk bad about him on the few occasions when he wont do it? Who the **** are you to be so important that you always get your way? Being "best smasher in NC" doesnt grant you special privlages you know.

So in conclusion, stop *****ing. It will be better this way. We wont take advantage of the system and we still have other places to go. Smash will live on and people maybe wont be so inclined to talk **** behind other people's backs. :)

ps- Nunzio, I don't even wanna address you online cause I know how you are about the internets. All I will say is that i appreciate what you and Josh n' josh did for us. I wouldn't have done it if i was in yalls position. However, you need to understand that I also would have understood if yall ever said no. Beanie was being a professional, dont fault him for that. Resisting peer presure and doing the RIGHT thing are all too rare nowadays.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
1st off i come to game crazy JUST TO hang out with friends and of course if they put in smash OF COURSE i am gonna play, ALSO i didnt talk bad about beanie because he wouldnt put in smash i could care less, i realize it is a business i am not a *******, 2nd i also know nothing is different cause im the so called best in state, and it shouldnt be any different thats just dumb. I have done alot of things for bean actually like take him around in my car and take him home just being nice cause thats how i am. Beanie gives zio shiz all the time and i dont think zio really deserves it at all. I dont need to practice at game crazy thats where most my friends meet up at and when they didnt mind putting smash in then we would play, if not big deal. But i dont see where beanie says WE are talking crap about him for not putting in smash, cause i rly dont care if he does or not. We also thank whoever put in smash for the day when we exit the building so its not like we dont appreciate it. So in my conclusion, pretty much get over it mind your own business and lets keep nc smash up and going and stop arguing over the **** internet.

Peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I understand that stuff that concerns business and whatnot. But before beanie, and before this store manager, it was being done. It was viewed that having them in brings in some business. I don't think that true, but I'll put a friendship first. Now that I can get in trouble . . . It's not worth it. We can find another place to smash.

*This paragraph was deleted so it doesn't meet the wrong set of eyes*

PacStrife

Smash Ace
1st off i come to game crazy JUST TO hang out with friends and of course if they put in smash OF COURSE i am gonna play, ALSO i didnt talk bad about beanie because he wouldnt put in smash i could care less, i realize it is a business i am not a *******, 2nd i also know nothing is different cause im the so called best in state, and it shouldnt be any different thats just dumb. I have done alot of things for bean actually like take him around in my car and take him home just being nice cause thats how i am. Beanie gives zio shiz all the time and i dont think zio really deserves it at all. I dont need to practice at game crazy thats where most my friends meet up at and when they didnt mind putting smash in then we would play, if not big deal. But i dont see where beanie says WE are talking crap about him for not putting in smash, cause i rly dont care if he does or not. We also thank whoever put in smash for the day when we exit the building so its not like we dont appreciate it. So in my conclusion, pretty much get over it mind your own business and lets keep nc smash up and going and stop arguing over the **** internet.

Peace

Well in that case......I will see you tonight son. Meet up at gamecrazy maybe go somewhere and play some smash bros. :)

ps- adam you know I love giving you crap, especially over tha' internet, it's just pay back for.......YEEAASHHH oh gawd O.O

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah i dont want you guys to get in trouble so it really isnt worth it, i can always play smash somewhere else the reason why everyone played at game crazy is because there is no other place to go that will hold about 5to6 smashers that may usually show on any given night. Most of us live with our parents and they dont want 5to6 ppl over, except chocolate thunndas place. I really have had a good time playing at game crazy and like i said i thank each of you that works there for putting it in.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sry for the double but yes james i am not the type of person to argue or get mad at any one, i never been in any fights i think it is pointless. I usually would let something like that pass over no big deal but i had to get that out there. I know you love to give me crap it doesn't bother me though its cool, like your telling me luck is always better than skill huh =P =P =P.

Gemme a call or meet up at game crazy we shall settle this mess over some smash games. And yes i will play serious in these friendlies....

like always =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~_~

Your thanks is appreciated.
Oh meet up @ GC tonight? Well . . . Jason is workin' so no smash. :( But just to talk is cool.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Beanie gives zio shiz all the time and i dont think zio really deserves it at all. I dont need to practice at game crazy thats where most my friends meet up at and when they didnt mind putting smash in then we would play, if not big deal. But i dont see where beanie says WE are talking crap about him for not putting in smash, cause i rly dont care if he does or not. We also thank whoever put in smash for the day when we exit the building so its not like we dont appreciate it. So in my conclusion, pretty much get over it mind your own business and lets keep nc smash up and going and stop arguing over the **** internet.

Peace
For the sake of being an a$shole... i would like to say, stop being 2faced dude...
i've heard you make fun of both beanie and zio.. and while I'm all for making fun of these cats, don't do it behind their back, and then deny it

and when you say "mind your own business" i'm guessing you're talking about me.... so here's my advice for that... DON'T POST ON A FORUM ABOUT SOMETHING IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO RESPOND... I MEAN SERIOUSLY... ITS A G0D**** FORUM..... F-O-R-U-M

but ummm... I'm not trying to start a fight.. I just know things are said about me behind my back... and I realize how frustrating it must be to beanie... but honestly.. why bring that middleschool mentality into this part of your life? you're better than that right?

ily still?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
me and chocolate thunnda impersonate everyone, its what we do for fun. Everyone knows that to so its nothing new, they have picked up on it and done the same thing about me mike and everyone else. All in all we are just JOKING in the first place. That comment wasnt even being made towards you anyway munk even though you have never been to our game crazy and james may show up a couple times a month. I just didnt think that his comment was needed. So im done with this topic i dont need the drama. yes i lly all still now i need to get to practicing for pound so peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but ummm... I'm not trying to start a fight.. I just know things are said about me behind my back... and I realize how frustrating it must be to beanie... but honestly.. why bring that middleschool mentality into this part of your life? you're better than that right?
True enough. But as I said before, you reap what you sew. Beanie had brought it upon himself. In any case, I'll stop the talk for the sake of not lookin' like the idiot and let that job be done by someone else. These actions cause nothing more than problems and really solve nothing. And I don't need it to be brought to the work place. God know what will happen if Beanie finds out about this quarrel.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i demand that you accurately portray my army of mains and secondaries!

add fox, falcon, doc, ganon, link, dk, and roy.

i don't even play dk!

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'm trying to team with knorr i guess, but if he doesn't maybe we can joel. but i dunno if you'll want to team with me, i'll be bowserrrr haha, so you have to play DK. jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom