• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, I understand now that it's a difficult process, so you do what you can with what you can work with I guess. Typical of me, not fully understanding a concept, so I just call for something to be done when it just isn't that simple. Sorry I was so stupid.

Malk

Smash Champion
GRAVE DIGGGER
WHEN YOU DIG MY GRAVE
COULD YOU MAKE IT SHALLLOW
SO THAT I CAN FEEEL THE RAIN

thanks bud

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dr. Peepee - No. Get over yourself, your not that good therefore I don't need to make new rankings for one **** person. The End.

ps. don't try to say you wanted anything for anyone else cause your the only one asking >_>
Lol nowadays this is grounds to lose honorable mention status on the Bro Rankings.

:chuckle:

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
If I see people acting like this in person to other nc smashers i would be pissed and if you do it to me I will put my foot in your ***.

and I am very surprised lozr could support the weight with so many people riding his ****. What a ****ing beast.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*sigh* What is it with this habit of bringing back dead topics? :dizzy:
Please stop it, seriously. Leave the past in the past. There's no need for a topic with no bearing on today's PRs to still be active. I'm making a request to close this topic. [/prick]

By the way - I still feel this list was very true to NC's potential. Sans a few folks from today, I have faith alot of those players could gain many victories to those ranked and unranked in NC today. Call me a nostalgia***, but that's how I feel.

P.S. - Thanks for reminding of the forum ***-beating I got. And reminding me of my thrusting my controlla out of karn's dad's house. And when I didn't post in Plum color. And how PRs still suck at life. And that no ones likes me and it's common knowledge. And I missed Munkaid for work - REGRET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom