• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
my predictions... ali will move up, I will move down, munkey will move up, and TBO will play team charlotte in a crew match, because we will both beat ygo

PacStrife

Smash Ace
The next update isn't going to be until may 1st guys. Still time for people to redeem themselves from munkaid or for those of us that didn't go to prove that we still got it son. Just gotta be patient, but the munkaid results were suprising......

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They weren't really surprising. It was more or less expected. I think . . .

Twiggy

Smash Lord
yeah. our like... best person wasn't even there. Dolphin didn't show up... and we gave 4 stock to jollz to play with. Jollz doesn't even play smash brothers.

Malk

Smash Champion
No johns. Honestly I don't know why Knorr is bragging about a different crew but that's just Knorr. Lozr had 3 stocks left at the end. He probably could've taken another 4 off anyone in tbo.

We'll have more crew matches at MPSJ5 if you guys come. Charlotte Crew is getting too good.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i just like to stir the pot, a little rivalry always made the soldiers strive towards greatness.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
No johns. Honestly I don't know why Knorr is bragging about a different crew but that's just Knorr. Lozr had 3 stocks left at the end. He probably could've taken another 4 off anyone in tbo.

We'll have more crew matches at MPSJ5 if you guys come. Charlotte Crew is getting too good.
just like i had 3 stocks left at munkaid 4 right?

Malk

Smash Champion
And at Munkaid 4 YGO had the 4 stock deficit of Ray Charles. Both sides can john all they want, a loss is a loss.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Malk, I didn't know the power of your puff/g&w at the time. It was a mistake that lead to one of the most memorable moments of munkaid 4. Adams vs. Ray charles if you don't know, you gotta ask somebody:)

Twiggy

Smash Lord
the top 5 looks like it will be changing a lot on may 1st. Ali will be breaking into it at least, I should be moving down a spot or 2. Some big changes.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I don't think the big changes will be near the top, I doubt top people will move more than a couple spots, but the big difference is gonna be in the bottom. I have no idea who is even gonna be the bottom 7 or so people. Also I think a few people will be coming off the list completly. Changes indeed.....

lord karn

Smash Master
I don't think the big changes will be near the top, I doubt top people will move more than a couple spots, but the big difference is gonna be in the bottom. I have no idea who is even gonna be the bottom 7 or so people. Also I think a few people will be coming off the list completly. Changes indeed.....
Karn for power rankings! :cool:

Malk

Smash Champion
knorr for power rankings!
Tloz for power rankings!
TC for power rankings!
Jesus for power rankings!
ummm
who am I missing
Goldzerker for power rankings!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah ali is pretty much good. May 1st update

Also i want back on the panel, its not fishy that ive been #1 the whole time, i want back on the panel fools =P

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ali you gotta be patient man. from where you are to 2nd is a long ways. I don't know if you can make it. Just make sure you don't get lazy at jubilee and get wrecked like first round. 0.0 Do good at jubilee if you want my support for second place. word.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Well I dont know. Why is the samus player on there? The last time i seen him was at my tourney two years ago. I think I should be on there but not that high. I have did good in doubles. I do good in crews and friends. Those also count from what was said before. Not just how you place in singles.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
lozr, if you don't know what we used to make the rankings from the time you were on it... then you didn't deserve to be on it regardless.

We used singles >>>>>>>>> doubles = money matches.

2v2 and money matches counted, but not very much.

EDIT- this is twig btw.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well i was close lol. But i dont rly care it doesn't bother me all that much that i cant be on them. Ive got a top 15 in my head that i think is right so thats all that matters =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom