• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malk

Smash Champion
$200 is too much. You know I love spending way too much money to do things, but my family is suddenly and randomly $95,000 in debt. It's a long story, and a rediculous amount of money. Someone needs to hold another tourney in NC, we've all died and it depresses me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys should come to the Texas one!!!

It is at South by Southwest which if you don't know is only like the biggest music festivle in the world!!!

Ok not really but Austin is the live music capitol of the world!!!! :).

Not to mention free entry into the ssbm tourny here.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So yeah I wish I could play more smash these days.......at school there is no one to play really. Someone should come to Durham and play with me so I'm not lonely, lolz. Anyways only a week till' exams and I come here and everyones going to Texas? lol, well that's cool but for $200 a pop you could make a pretty kick *** tourney right here in NC that people from VA and TN might actually come too! yay!!

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
if you're aching for a tourny go to INN V....it's mar. 30-31st so nobody should have any problem saving up the money to go....no excuses, no johns.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hey pac if you ever wanna come down to the pinehurst area im always down for some smash. I can get a few of my friends over and we can have a smash fest. That offer is open to any of you guys if you want to.
Hey malk why dont you try and see if karn can have another one at his dads place? That was a good spot to have it at and pretty central as far as location goes.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
me and some of the guys are getting together tonight and gonna record some vids and post them on myspace and youtube, if you guys wanna check em out. They will be on here like 11 or 12 tonight though. Peace

Malk

Smash Champion
Toshiba is comin over to Lord Karn's castle tomorrow night I guess to play some smash. You (Adam) need to come.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Toshiba is indeed beast.. he be reppin it up pho TNR in da Sizzle-outh!!

New [Chozen] NC Rankings...

1. Toshiba
2. Doesn't matter b/c they're not Toshiba
3. Toshiba's cat
4. Cat that Toshiba's cat humped...
5. LOZR's cat
6. MewTwoKing's Jacket
7. LOZR

gg sons.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God . . . playing smash through the night, knowing you got work @ 2, and freezing in the house = golden moments.

I can now see Dr. Mario's worth in SSBM. I was just playing around after just constantly losing . . . That guy can really rock the board, you know that?

*posting after pulling all niter, no sleep whatsoever*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
but i dont have a cat dude, i have a fox though =) =) =0

Everyone check the tourney in asheville 24th next saturday its gonna be a good one.

peace

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sry for the double but we missed the last update by like 24 days ago lol. I guess we will update after munkaid 5

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Good luck lenca, its not an easy feat. Most of these guys are pretty **** good, and have been to tons of tournaments together wed have to win a few big ones to get up there.

Malk

Smash Champion
It's becoming more and more crowded too. Karn and Bobby should definitely be up there. Thundachild could take a spot whenever he wants, and who can forget chocolate THuNDAAaa? Ugh, I hate being at work. I just wanna smash.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo Toshiba, are u near anywhere Rocky Mount? If so, we can smash this weekend when I get back.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Im about an hour and a half from mount, but im down for playing whenver.. except this weekend. Im heading out to dc. But the next two weeks im off so whenver you want im down.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
Im about an hour and a half from mount, but im down for playing whenver.. except this weekend. Im heading out to dc. But the next two weeks im off so whenver you want im down.
Thats whats up! Maybe in the next 2 weeks then. LOZR don't leave to go to raleigh w/o seeing if me and the others are going.

2_Percent - Another link in NC!? Link's just too cool.

No 1 to play here at ECU. No time to play. What will I do!?!? :(

Malk

Smash Champion
Lozr is coming Saturday that's what's up. Tloz man it's been too long you have to come.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i updated the powerrankings... pac still needs to confirm them.. but i had a deadline so you people get what you wanted

PacStrife

Smash Ace
ok the list has been confirmed by me. Good Job Ali for making such a strong inpression at the last tourney and also congrats to peter and bobby for making the list. Everyone else the list is getting harder and harder to get on. The time to improve is now guys. If we keep this up people might actually think NC plays this game :) So Good luck to everyone trying to get on it, it won't be easy.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
I encourage everyone to try their hardest , and practice well !!

P.S if you want my training , i play falcon against level 1 computer ( ganon mostly ) on FD with 99 stock .. and yes i did say 99 stock .. jus to get my execution better and to invent new strategies.

Good luck to all!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When is there gonna be a tourney in an area I can get to? I'd like to prove myself.

edit~
F**k what I said . . . I don't have what it takes. Playing Adam, let alone any of the smashers (hold beanie), this afternoon made that clear. This genre is not my strength. I GIVE UP! I'm finding competition somewhere else, where I can actually be a challenge. I figured it's a game of the fastest reflexes and brains, of which both I don't have.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
zio dont give up dude seriously, you have the reflexes you can beat mario in 6 mins that means you must time your jumps perfect so you must have them. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom