• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
This should probably be updated since the Scrubs tourney is over. Bobby beat Pac and won the tournament. He should be on there somewhere. I beat Malk, so I should be at least on it. Honestly, Ray Charles should probably not be on there.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
As that was my first tournament im unsure as to how well bobby usualy plays, but if thats normal for him, he should definetly be top 5. No disrespect to pac, but he did a number on him and i was afraid he was gonna 3 stock him in one of the games. Also, im not sure if martinez just doesnt go to any tournaments or what, but from what i saw it seemed like he should be there somewhere.

Also, does bobby ever come here or post here?

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Yeah, there is no doubt bobby should be top 5. It's just, he hasn't been in NC for a while and this was his first tournament back.

He has to work for his spot just like everyone else has... so he's not going to take a huge leap up there though.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya that makes sense. Just so i can get an idea here, on average how many tournaments would you have to do well at to secure a spot near the 15 range?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Toshiba, the distance someone can move up or down the list is limited. The farest jump there has ever been was 5 spots by THO on the list because he placed high in a major NC tourney. Also for people that are not on the list 10th is the best spot they can hope for based on one tourney. There are lots of little rules like that, but as everyone else has said Bobby will most likely move up the list pretty fast, which is a good thing as it will really help to flesh out the NC top 15 with better players. It's deffinatly gonna get hard to get a high spot though as there are better players coming up and challenging the people that have always won tourneys in the past. I <3 the NC scene even if it is well..... the NC scene, lolz:)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Would you believe I just realized your name spelled insomnia? . . . God was I slow on that . . .

Twiggy

Smash Lord
then you better make sure to beat bobby, because I always get lucky enough in my brackets to avoid anyone better than me until finals.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can't argue with that logic. So what he's saying is MARTH >>>> ALL.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
there should be a minor change to add in NC bobby, but that is probably the only thing being changed... maybe PAC moving up a spot or two.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How good are NC's best players..I don't really recognize any of them...have you guys been to any FC's or MLGS? And how do you do against people on the power list..I live in texas and might live in NC in the future so I was just wondering.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ummm, most of NC's top players don't have means to go to nationally recognized tourneys. Also NC smash as a whole is still very much a growing community aka we all still need to get better. However we do have our stand out members too and some that have been to some of the major tourneys. I know some of us are planning on going to the next MLG season. So while we might not be recognized yet, NC smash has the talent to make an impression and hopefully we will be making these larger tourneys in the future.

Also, Munk hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk about any changes to the list as of now. Adding Bobby is kind of a must.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hopefully, when Brawl is released, we can flush out some new players here. The more, the better, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom