• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
~T.C.~
Hey we never did get to complete any of our friendlies @ the last tourney Ali. lol
There was always an interruption whenever we fought!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
oh yes i hope the weather is good manz. I havent been to the beach since last summer i think after my graduation

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Probably. It's the experience that counts. :)
Yeah... Everyone around here has agreed not to play you in friendlies if you come to munkaid or any tournament we are at... and NOT enter singles. You won't get **** for experience.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
no... it's common knowledge that nobody likes you. Everyone that goes to munkaid is a smashboards poster, and they all know that you blow. Nobody wants to play you. Sorry kid.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Words. Nothing but words. If I go, then prove what you say to me is true, cause again, I doubt what you say. It's not like what you say is valid in any way to me, so I might need to hear it from someone else.

Warsong71

Smash Rookie
Alright fellas well some of my boys are looking to break into some smash tourneys to practice for MLG which finally is here in NC so anyone wanna hit some up get into practice???

Warsong71

Smash Rookie
You certain? I may have been misinformed it's always possible I was under the impression it's always been quite popular there I've only gone for H2 so I can always be wrong. In either case offer still stands to get some tournaments going.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya it was in mlg for a while, but they just dropped it this year. Im guessing so they can have brawl next year, but maybe its because of declining popularity.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Declining popularity? Oh wow . . . I thought it's popularity was rising from some instances. I guess those are just isolated events that really don't represent the bigger picture.

Warsong71

Smash Rookie
Well hmm.., Certainly post if anyone plans on having in touneys most anywhere in eastern NC!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we may have one to get ready for munkaid this saturday march 10th either in rocky mount or raleigh so be looking out for a thread

Malk

Smash Champion
not in Raleigh Adam.... come over tomorrow afternoon though! I'm free and want to smash.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Dude adam if nothing is going on you should swing by malks place, pick him up, and drive down here. Sounds like a **** good plan to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom