• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Also I need to find a tenth person lol.
Ragnar0k would have my vote. He placed 4th at PLURs. He's a good candidate. I'd say the other two good candidates would be Peter and Dama, but moreso because they were on the last one. Raggy would be my pick, though, just because he's better represented at tourneys.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh well I try not to camp.

some people say I do, but honestly...I don't. Unless you define camping as ever retreating to shoot a projectile ever, because of course I do that. It would just be idiotic not to.

Though playing Bill has taught me I need to camp more. Maybe Kackamee will be the first unfortunate recipient of that. >_<

Crio, that sucks. I wanted to get blazed at your place. :(

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
What's wrong with ROB :( I love him

Edit: $5 MM behr? :laugh:
ROB is IMO the IC's worst matchup (or maybe 2nd with MK at the top) all his attacks out range and out prioritize IC's ( his freggin standard a attack beats out thier smashes) I only have like 2 aces in my sleeve with ROB. And seeing as how your Dsmash is so freggin powerful and fast I alwayz seem to have the most trouble with that, andz the lazer and the gyro and the arieals and all that other jolly good stuff...Yeah. :dizzy:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
oh well I try not to camp.

some people say I do, but honestly...I don't. Unless you define camping as ever retreating to shoot a projectile ever, because of course I do that. It would just be idiotic not to.

Though playing Bill has taught me I need to camp more. Maybe Kackamee will be the first unfortunate recipient of that. >_<

Crio, that sucks. I wanted to get blazed at your place. :(
Meh, play however you'd like, I'll just try my best and adapt. :)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Ragnar0k would have my vote. He placed 4th at PLURs. He's a good candidate. I'd say the other two good candidates would be Peter and Dama, but moreso because they were on the last one. Raggy would be my pick, though, just because he's better represented at tourneys.
Actually, DUB placed 4th at PLURs, KillerSOS got the bracket wrong. DUB also got 3rd at PLURs back in December.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
dark hart is right. at the last plur tourney Dub played Rag in losers quarterfinals and won, however, he let rag go on and play Karn in losers semifinals.

i know them both very well, yet i could not say who is the better
i think they would say the same

pootbag is correct, DUB and Raggybro, imo are deserving of a low pr spot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DH: no about Duo. Ali, myself and Stingers weren't there, so I won't be placing as much emphasis on that tourney. It's definitely a good tourney for Duo though.

Forgot about Rag, since he like quit posting here....but yeah.

Kack: you need to go to Billfest so I can gauge your skill vs the majority of NC better. SC tournies are NOT AT ALL the best way to judge an NC player's skill.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. Pp... are you on aim bro...

man, im bored as hell but whatever

RAWFULZ are (YOU) still coming 2 my place this weekend bro?

i dont have **** else 2 do man... i need to see your SEXYNESS @ MY HOUSE

so we can practice beating Pp and Lozr Ali and whoever else THINKS they are good

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

when is this judgement... i probably looked @ it... but haven't paid that much attentino...

im about 2 get on Dr <3 Peepee

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Actually, DUB placed 4th at PLURs, KillerSOS got the bracket wrong. DUB also got 3rd at PLURs back in December.
I didn't do the bracket it was just saved on my computer =/

I beat Rag 2 - 0 so it he couldn't have ranked above me. Duo should be on the list is Fox is pro. Karn was also very good and I didn't get to play L0zr =( I actually like to fight MK's with Olimar.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

I beat Rag 2 - 0 so it he couldn't have ranked above me.
Have you ever three-stocked Bill? Being good overall is much more than being able to beat the person above you, it's being able to beat everyone they've beaten. Ragnar0k consistently places in the top 8 here in NC. If you can do that, then you'll probably warrant the placing.

That said, maybe DUB deserves the spot. I didn't really notice his rise. It was a bit slower than DUB's.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Have you ever three-stocked Bill? Being good overall is much more than being able to beat the person above you, it's being able to beat everyone they've beaten. Ragnar0k consistently places in the top 8 here in NC. If you can do that, then you'll probably warrant the placing.

That said, maybe DUB deserves the spot. I didn't really notice his rise. It was a bit slower than DUB's.
I wasn't saying place me above him in the PR lol...

Just that I beat him there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
some fox player that's apparently good

can't wait to CP some character i never use like zero suit and ****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DUO is an NC smasher that has been to wayyy more Va tournies than NC ones. He has a pretty good Fox last I heard.

BEHR get a solid main and second lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
DUO is an NC smasher that has been to wayyy more Va tournies than NC ones. He has a pretty good Fox last I heard.

BEHR get a solid main and second lol.
I DO have a Solid main.

Jiggs what you saying Jiggs aint Main Material?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

I beat Rag 2 - 0 so it he couldn't have ranked above me. Duo should be on the list is Fox is pro. Karn was also very good and I didn't get to play L0zr =( I actually like to fight MK's with Olimar.
1. Well, then the brackets were wrong.
2. LoZR plays Wario mostly. He would've definitly done so against you.

who the hell is DUO?
He placed as well as Karn at C3 back in November. 17th. Not bad at all.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ive been doing fairly well in brawl lately id say. Splitting 1st with karn at the 1st plurs then forced splitting with duo at the 2nd plurs =(. I have placed high in mostly all brawl tourneys ive been to .....

After bills ill play everyone i need to in brawl to prove my place

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Ive been doing fairly well in brawl lately id say. Splitting 1st with karn at the 1st plurs then forced splitting with duo at the 2nd plurs =(. I have placed high in mostly all brawl tourneys ive been to .....

After bills ill play everyone i need to in brawl to prove my place
Adam's just good at everything. D: Let me beat you at something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom