• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah....well I'm not doin Brawl PRs till after Billfest, so hopefully we'll see what happens. Ali may not have to go to Billfest if he doesn't want to. That would suck though lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm not sure if I'm really counted as NC but I'd say I'm somewhere up there. :/ I unno though since 1) I live right on the NC/SC border 2) I haven't really played anyone that you guys are disscussing except Ali, (and maybe Sushi)

Foxy

Smash Master
so what happened to melee pr discussion?

is there going to be a new thread or is it scrapped?

also malk you know i was trollin you, nobody takes pr discussion that seriously, especially me

lulzy

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm not sure if I'm really counted as NC but I'd say I'm somewhere up there. :/ I unno though since 1) I live right on the NC/SC border 2) I haven't really played anyone that you guys are disscussing except Ali, (and maybe Sushi)
You should do what PP said... \/ \/

Kack: come to NC tournies bro. That's the only real way to make it on here.
Im not sure yet... i really dont know what my friends (church) have planned for me... and i dont know what my family is doing since my sister is going out of town the weekend of her birthday- (valentinez day) so we might spend that weekend doing stupif family stuff
Oh, well tell us when you know for sure. It'd be great to see you again.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
:O You're back! How's your IC standing up?

I hate going to school waiting for a fun weekend
I hate working on the weekend when there's a big tourney. You guys should tell me about these things at least a week ahead of time

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Foxy, Melee PR discussion will go in the Melee PR thread. Brawl PR discussion will go here.

So, I suspect discussion here will slow down a good bit lol, but I hope it doesn't stop.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow plur :/ i used to think you were cool.

Brawl PRs as of ASU (imo)
1. PP
2. Ali
3. Bill
4. Stingers
5. Zero
6. Karn
7. Duo
8. lozr
9. LDPK
10. i can't think of anyone else

>_>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn and I discussed this to a degree the other day, and we both more or less came to the agreement that LoZR should probably be above Karn at least on that list, but I would say higher imo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Duo and LoZR need to play Stingers, and Bill needs to play Duo if he hasn't.

That would help a good bit.

Also I need to find a tenth person lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
:O You're back! How's your IC standing up?
I didn't really know I left :3 But my IC's are doing pretty well. I think I'm getting alot better and I'm learning new stuff to use every match. Thankz for asking! <3333333333333

Duo and LoZR need to play Stingers, and Bill needs to play Duo if he hasn't.

That would help a good bit.

Also I need to find a tenth person lol.
Alot of you guys are going to judgement, Amiright? because I'd love to play some of you guys so that I'd be #10 :D I also maybe going to the next billfest.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
MEWTWO AVATAR

Behr is honorary #10 =)

Kackamee, never played a good ICs before. LDPK used them on me once but I'm pretty sure (I hope) he was sandbagging because that was my first real tournament and nobody knew I was decent :p

I'll MM your ICs at Judgement, though. I could use the experience. $5 2/3?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Kack is pretty beast. He knocked me out last week at the GE weekly. Our record is like 3/2 my favor in sets.

ROB does VERY good against IC's though, so you'll do well Stingers.

Duo said he may show up for Judgement. I hope he does, I have to Fox Ditto him.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
MEWTWO AVATAR

Behr is honorary #10 =)

Kackamee, never played a good ICs before. LDPK used them on me once but I'm pretty sure (I hope) he was sandbagging because that was my first real tournament and nobody knew I was decent :p

I'll MM your ICs at Judgement, though. I could use the experience. $5 2/3?
Alright, I look forward to it. :3
EDIT: Wait...then I saw Crio's post and actually noticed you played ROB, threw up alittle, calmed back down, and now I'm alittle sad. D: I really dislike ROB, but hey w/e I guess I'll have to deal with it. :D I'm looking forward to it again. :]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ROB does good on ICs? good to hear. What I'm seeing in my head would be that ROB has a very easy time splitting them up...so yay.

I need to win this though...XD. I only have $14. I need to MM a lot at Judgement...I hope you all don't mind.

Also Crio, you smoke right?

BEHR

Smash Hero
ROB is the only Match up I have a problem with when I play Jiggs.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
ROB does good on ICs? good to hear. What I'm seeing in my head would be that ROB has a very easy time splitting them up...so yay.

I need to win this though...XD. I only have $14. I need to MM a lot at Judgement...I hope you all don't mind.

Also Crio, you smoke right?
ROB also outcamps IC's, and doesn't get blizzard gimped as badly. It's rare, but the Gyro can interfere with CG's as well.

The most success I've had vs. Kack was my ROB. Last week he waxed my Fox.

Nahhh, I don't smoke. Well... on occasion I do, but not when I'm actively seeking a job :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom