• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I 2-stocked his Fox on BF...

No doubt he's good though.

At PLUR's last gnarly *** tourney Rag's two losses were karn and Duo. SOS you mighta had a DK confused. Although I'm sure you remember us from teams.
Really? I am pretty sure I beat him in singles the round before I played Karn. I know me and Flamingo got beat twice by you guys in teams (heavyweights =9)

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
yeah killersos, this is why i asked if you beat him in tourney.

Rag's 2 losses at the most recent PLUR were to karn and duo

sorry to correct you though, dont let this take confidence away from your mm, youll need it :)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
yeah killersos, this is why i asked if you beat him in tourney.

Rag's 2 losses at the most recent PLUR were to karn and duo

sorry to correct you though, dont let this take confidence away from your mm, youll need it :)
I got my DKs confused lol. Went and found the Tio bracket on my computer and it was Omni and Mitsi that I played.

Not that either of them played DK..... Played Marths lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ho-ly-crap. This is funny and infuriating and ridiculous all at the same time.

Killer, MM people. Let your skills so the talking instead of talking so much junk.

Stingers, don't let him get to you. Just MM and then talk junk if you want, I don't care.

Malk, spam moar plz.

PLUR, sausage MM?

Twig: play unsucky Brawl with me sometime?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I figured everyone would get the message if I talked to most of the people involved. I guess observational learning fails on the internet...

Lucas, please stop hating on Flamingo. You're only feeding the fire by calling people out.

Flamingo, please stop jumping into arguments and making them worse. You're only feeding the fire by calling people out.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ut oh... online drama... this might be interesting... wait 3 minutes yall.... let me go pop some pop corn...

<3 Dr. PP the peace, <3, and hairgrease keeper

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Malk i freaking love you. We going to head up to va tomorrow night and stay with otis me darksyde and tc we gonna drink it up soooooooon and melee it for a long time haha. Also thx nc bros for making this state alive again in the smash scene.

Catfish approves

Flamingo

Smash Lord
I figured everyone would get the message if I talked to most of the people involved. I guess observational learning fails on the internet...

Lucas, please stop hating on Flamingo. You're only feeding the fire by calling people out.

Flamingo, please stop jumping into arguments and making them worse. You're only feeding the fire by calling people out.

, (Comma.) (Well a big comma.) (Bigger than normal anyways..)

I will punts u liek this cat.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom