• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I have never seen PP so funny as he was during Genesis2. That **** was so freaking funny!

"Did you like Dekar? Because he is dead now. I liked Dekar. he was a nice guy. He was quiet so I could sleep. He had a nice face and a bright future. But you took that all away from him." Hahahahahaha

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Who the **** are you guys talking about.

Can't be talking about dat Kevin Nanney. Every time I talk to that guy, he just kinda sputters and doesn't make sense.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think you just asked these guys to pretend you are good at talking.

Just to **** with me.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mccain's such a fickle girl

dr pp not getting top 3

no longer coming on to kevin nanney

i see u mccain

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin just sounds like he's been talking to the rest of NC for too long. You can't help but say weird funny things after a while.

EDIT: DingdingdingdingdingDDDDINGdingdingdingDinggg

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's what I say when I don't get cut off by high people all the time but you guys never let me have any fun =(

sad face

I'm gonna be funny one day you'll all see!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
That's what I say when I don't get cut off by high people all the time but you guys never let me have any fun =(

sad face

I'm gonna be funny one day you'll all see!
There is a very real positive correlation between your overall sense of humor and the amount of time you spent with NC once counter picking became much more prominent among our wilier personalities.

AKA you're welcome.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, cool.

I'mma tell L0zR. I doubt we can go cause he works, but he might go for the night events.

And it's being held where?

Top Bottom