• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh yeah, i wanted to say
"I've always ascertained that I'm not very good at this game"

but it took me a while to remember the word.

I remembered it just now.

looks like it wasn't the right word to begin with, but I remembered, at least!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm not good either sleepy, let's run away together to the land of :dazwa:

And then to MDZ since me and him need to be at a safety meeting, which you are more than welcome to attend and discuss matters of safety with us

:phone:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kevin Nanney is taking Genesis.

True story.

(Real talk, tho, Shroomed, Kevin? For real?)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I mean Kevin was kinda sick at this, but imo that would only account for his loses to Tope (which didn't matter in the long run) and Shroomed (since he ***** him last time), he lost to Fly, and we all know Kevin doesn't really understand ICs, plus fly's beaten M2K and HBox before, and he lost to Taj too, but Taj kinda ***** this tourney.

I think Kevin did pretty well considering he has sick johns, though I'm sure he's disappointed

I wonder how him and M2K did in teams?

EDIT: also mega angry at Mango for being a cocky ***** when he promise not to

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
we all know Kevin doesn't really understand ICs
Despite this, he's beaten ChuDat and Wobbles. Fly strikes me as a potentially better IC's player than either of them though.

Kevin also probably got distracted by Fly's game face.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
So I talked to Kevin directly after GFs and that dude was coughing up a storm, and his voice was raspy.

He's livin' though, but it definitely affected him. APEX 2012 though is where it's goin' down.

-Smith

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry I made the thread title lie lol.

If it helps, once I realized I was in no shape to win I enjoyed everything and was way more realistic lol.

I go to see the doctor tomorrow because this stupid cough won't go away(or the fever and all that either probably). =(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sorry I made the thread title lie lol.

If it helps, once I realized I was in no shape to win I enjoyed everything and was way more realistic lol.

I go to see the doctor tomorrow because this stupid cough won't go away(or the fever and all that either probably). =(
You've got this man, I believe in you always! =) Also our 30 min trolling session on the balcony was hilarious lol. Taj also said that Falco is free for him.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You've got this man, I believe in you always! =) Also our 30 min trolling session on the balcony was hilarious lol. Taj also said that Falco is free for him.
Kage dfhlsdiadslfgrslkd ROFLLLLLLLLLL

And I don't care who Taj thinks FALCO is free for. I'm not free vs him. MY FALCO can do it.

<3 ya PeyhPeyh.

Watch out for that dog and don't forget that I had a little to drink, so if you or Fuzzyness wanted to take advantage of me I probably won't remember ;P

Ah this trip was too funny. Get well soon buddy.
LOOOOL

And yeah man I still have this stupid cough and all so I'm probably visiting the doctor tomorrow.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No I didn't want to disrespect the coat LOL

And I'll be doing a lot of talking Saturday but I hope I'll be feeling better by then too so it'll be legit. =p

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Kevin once your sickness realizes it's not good enough for you and parts ways, you should money match Taj and show him yo bird ain't free.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have to wait so many months to MM but you best believe it'll probably go down.

I'm on that Z Pack status now so this thing better get whupped soon.

Top Bottom