• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alright well that settles it.

My house this weekend (I also heard it might be a particular middle eastern Peach players birthday) is open invite. We'll definitely hit up bowling at some point, have epic 4 Swords/Crystal Chronicles sessions, Project M (if Corey would be so kind, 2 copies somehow would be epic), F-Zero X MAX SPEED CHALLENGE, and lots of Melee for sure.

Alex DeLarge and I invite you to a sea of lights, epic plans and one really smug birthday boy (if he's even down >_>).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i didn't get paid, so my mom isn't coming this weekend so she can save money, so i guess if cam goes, i might be able to attend as well.

it just depends...meh...money sucks...

edit: nvm, my mom wants me to bring me and my sister home to wilmington for the weekend. haven't seen her since i got here, so i'll be going there. have fun!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if i was going alone, it'd be a possibility. but since i'm taking my sister along, pitstops for chilling and bowling are sorta out of the question.

sorry bros.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
lmfaooooooo soo good

Also, HD SotC?

Can't even wait.

EDIT:

Also, I was hoping Lucas would have posted here by now.

There is a gathering/party all day tomorrow for our beloved friend Aasem Ahmed's birthday and it will be running until Sunday. I do hope you will join us in celebration. Please please bring things to eat, things for Alex DeLarge to consume, beverages to drink, TV's, Frisbees, GBA's, anything else made for maximum awesome.

If you are reading this, you are invited. Hope to see you there.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Josh said:
I need you to post on the boards and fb and stuff about aasems party. Try to get me a head count, get people to bring stuff, get people to come in general. Thanks and keep me updated!!
K so I guess I need to do this

Preface:​

Everyone knows that Josh's place has kinda become a hub of sorts for what some refer to as "green-fests". Well, colour aside, Josh's house has been a meeting place for the minds we all know and love, and smashfests. Events of all size have been held at this arena, and many of us have spent many a night there, have many memories of many faces and events. Let's do it again.

START!​

Tomorrow there is a large event being held Joshua Viverette's house-hold. (ADDRESS: 1442 Eva Mae Dr, Raleigh, NC 27610) This event is being held in honor of a doppelganger's birthday. Everyone should be at this event. Raleigh, Durham, GBoro, SP, Charlotte, Rocky Mount maybe baby, Outer Space, Beyond the Mysterious Beyond, and England

EVERYONE

- While the time at which this event starts is unknown to me at this time, I'm going to tell you to show up whenever you like/can.

- As far as I know people are allowed to spend the night, this hasn't been a problem before so I'm assuming Josh is cool with this. If not, **** it, spend the night anyway.

- As per Josh's usual requests for larger events, he wishes that people bring set ups.
(Melee/Cubes/Wiis/TVs/P:M/64/Brawl/Whatever)

- He also encourages people, as always, to bring there own shrubbery and aqua agua.

* Important side note concerning shrubbery:
Me and Josh had thought it was best if we all go in on this together, buy in bulk, save some money in the long run, and have a lasting amount for the festivities. But this is only an idea, food for thought, and you may do as you please when if comes to this.

So yea

pleeeeeeeeease post here or PM or fb me and/or joshif you're attending or thinking about it so Josh has an idea of how much money he's going to need to pay to get his house fixed when this is all over

but seriously let us know if you're coming, it'll be helpful, if you want it to be a secret PM or text me about it

yea

td;lr
There is a gathering/party all day tomorrow for our beloved friend Aasem Ahmed's birthday and it will be running until Sunday. I do hope you will join us in celebration. Please please bring things to eat, things for Alex DeLarge to consume, beverages to drink, TV's, Frisbees, GBA's, anything else made for maximum awesome.

If you are reading this, you are invited. Hope to see you there.

GofG

Smash Champion
i can help out with getting a good bulk price

i will need to be contacted through AIM to avoid interception

and i won't physically be there, i am in GA.

Top Bottom