• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cuz thats where we're eating dinner. so we have to spend the whole day there. yaaaaaaaaaaaay
o well i got this laptop 8]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo PP. I heard your interview with Havok. Awesome stuff but I feel hurt. No shout out to the twins for being your inspiration to destroy everyone in melee... Ouch :(

Hehehe miss you guys.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol if you do I will love you forever (more than I already do ;) )
Oh ya when are you arriving in cali again?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think you should have explained it then had the thing about Dan at the end but otherwise short and sweet and easy to understand.

Good stuff. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well application covers a ton of stuff so I'm not sure if I can say one thing to help with that but it may be that your focus isn't great enough or you don't play enough?

Either way it would help a ton if you could get recorded haha.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well application covers a ton of stuff so I'm not sure if I can say one thing to help with that but it may be that your focus isn't great enough or you don't play enough?

Either way it would help a ton if you could get recorded haha.
That's something I said similarly before.. GET RECORDED!!!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Settlers is legendary for blood spill.

Mario party sometimes, but the random factor can make people rage pretty hard. haha

Crystal Chronicles/Four Swords are godly for multi player fun.

Btw, I have both and require GBA's for epic. If anyone could help me get the stuff together for this, I will love you forever.

vZakat

Half Genie
I have 2 gbas and I could give you one of them. I wanna keep the other one. I have the cables to connect them to the gamecube as well if needed.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What I find hilarious is that I have the whole set up - 4 GBASP, cables and game. All in a shoe box ready and waiting.

I only used it once. lol

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Zio: LET ME BORROW THAT SETUP IF YOU'RE NOT USING IT PLEASE DEAR GOD THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE

David, I'll take you up on your offer...but only if you agree to play Crystal Chronicles with me, Chris and Lucas.

lord karn

Smash Master
Puerto Rico is seriously the best board game ever. It's such a good game.

And Crystal Chronicles is da bess. Apparently mullins has some components needed somewhere.

Top Bottom