• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
PP don't do it... my Ganon is 10x better than Eikelmanns. Trust me. I was playing it last night ;)

Haha but seriously. Double ganon *****. I'd team with Kage any day doin double ganons.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
PP don't do it... my Ganon is 10x better than Eikelmanns. Trust me. I was playing it last night ;)

Haha but seriously. Double ganon *****. I'd team with Kage any day doin double ganons.
We can just do double Ganon vs double Ganon at the hotel.. seems like everyone here will be in the same room lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I haven't been in here in forever!!! What's up guys and girls :D

Hey Peepee, I took Axe's falco to game 5 in a bo5 set recently. (I'm sure there was some weight added to him ankles but hey it's still Axe haha). I want to get in as many friendlies with you as I can at Genesis buddy :D

Don't worry, I promise I've improved a lot since we last played lol.

Top Bottom