• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Forget Naruto. K-On all the way.

Looking at this page, we appear to have a Naruto avatar, a K-On avatar, a My Little Pony avatar, a Captain America avatar, a Tales of Symphonia avatar, and a Real Life avatar. Does that mean our avatars should fight to determine what is the best anime?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Naruto never got anything done. He just mooched off of that fox for power and resorted to schrodinger-fu to beat people.

I like the K-ON english dub!

With how often they show Rainbow Dash's flank, they should change her name to Rainbow Donk!

Captain America talks like he has no teeth in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Tales of Symphonia begins with a spiky-haired youth without any memories of his past. The setting is a not-so-utopian society and his hometown ends up set ablaze because he went somewhere he shouldn't have and he is exiled to go on an adventure.

Her-chan is very kawaii and should be everyone's avatar. Please make this your avatar and be sure to post in the Alabama thread!

big sleep

չչչ
**** anime naruto

shoutouts to the manga though, #588

speaking of avatar, legend of korra is gettin spicy

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I need to start watching that series again. Only saw the first two eps when they leaked online.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I just need to find the time to watch it. Between the work, and writing pony music, I just don't have the time. :\

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I never watched Berserk. It sounds too violent for my tastes, though.

I'm currently watching Zeta Gundam in Japanese.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't like violence. My Ganon doesn't either. All we want is for everyone to live in a nice peaceful land that's entirely purple.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Really?

I mean, G Gundam's a good series, but I just don't see how it could be better than the original, Zeta, Turn A, or After War: X.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm disappointed, David.

Here I thought you were the only other person in NC Smash who watched good cartoons.

Top Bottom