• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
The best Gundams are Zeta and 08th MS Team. After War Gundam X and Turn A Gundam are also extremely good.

The other gundam are all good too, with a few exceptions, such as Wing and Seed (Destiny), which are bad. Especially Seed Destiny, which is absolutely terrible.

Oh, and Macross: Do You Remember Love? and Macross Plus are also really good.

lord karn

Smash Master
The best Gundams are Zeta and 08th MS Team. After War Gundam X and Turn A Gundam are also extremely good.

The other gundam are all good too, with a few exceptions, such as Wing and Seed (Destiny), which are bad. Especially Seed Destiny, which is absolutely terrible.

Oh, and Macross: Do You Remember Love? and Macross Plus are also really good.
08th MS Team. That's what I was talking about I think.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
On the subject of Mekos, I used him at the start of Tales of The Abyss. But then I switched to using Guy.

Oh, and Esam's edit ruined the context of this post, which I'd been planning to make as soon as I got to a computer. You're a terrible person, Esam. It's why I never liked using you, and used Lloyd/Sheena instead.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
She did look pretty cool with those wings, though. I tried to switch to her just because of how they looked, but went back to Lloyd.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Behold! I come down from the mountaintop upon which I communed with the awarewolves.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, he doesn't? I didn't realize there was anyone else out there that also didn't curse. I was going to stick some joke here relating to a new world or something, but I can't think of a good one.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you should have come to the hotel tonight. we could've scoped out snow bunnies together at uncg

Top Bottom