• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it's terrible. the banner doesn't match the rest of the forum at all, the buttons are way too big, and it's like they couldn't pick an actual color scheme, so they just **** rainbow where they didn't want it to be gray.

wahwahwah

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
it's terrible. the banner doesn't match the rest of the forum at all, the buttons are way too big, and it's like they couldn't pick an actual color scheme, so they just **** rainbow where they didn't want it to be gray.

wahwahwah
While I understand your complaints (the buttons are definitely too big), I still kinda like the change. I think the banner works (I kinda love it actually) and just the added color to the site is a good thing. GIVE IT TIME BOY

EDIT: It's kinda Hitchhiker's Guide-esque actually.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i like the buttons

the banner is eh

but the redesign overall i like

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i'm just going to use smash blue
vibrant was driving my brain insane

lord karn

Smash Master
I haven't used revolution in like 2 years. Bill always used it, though.

And yes, I do. I might go to the one in gboro, though. When is it?

DJRome

Smash Hero
end of the month? i know that the one in apex was pretty good last time and wouldn't be surprised if it got a pretty large crowd again

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I would def. spar with someone, but we better have mouth guards or something, I've had a long and tragic dental history, and if someone knocks a tooth loose I swear to everything holy I'm fighting them to the death lmao

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Ace. We could do that or we could simply do a no face shot sparring match :)
They aren't as fun but no one gets a busted nose or teeth knocked out haha.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol at the idea of a small, jewish, ginger sparring

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Ocean you're aaaaaaaallllllllllllllqwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddd

always and forever

mad

and yea

Ocean

I'd **** you up

I'd pivot uptilt, like Josh showed us that one time

Top Bottom