• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Pretty busy, just working and thinking about what is next... and I have a lot of stuff to do in preparation for my court date on the 13th. Leaving the beautifuLOL city of baltimore on the 6th and driving to nj for 1 day of helping set up a CRAB (see my fb pic), then driving through the night toward the triangle for as long as I can. Gotta print out my driving records at the dmv headquarters in raleigh and make a payment on my loans in person at unc. So yeah guys I think I will be in the triangle on the 8th.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol New Mexico is a desert :D
And the melee scene here is dying. but we are trying to bring it back.

Yo PP! Come to New Mexico so we can get a big turn out to our tourneys :D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hello North Carolina Smash, (hopefully this thread covers brawl/melee, I don't wanna have to spam both PR threads and the other 2).

I'm gonna be in Salisbury, NC the week of the 22nd of May-1 June something. I've talked with Stingers a few times (he thought I played ROB for some odd reason, lol) and he mentioned there might be interest in some sort of smashfest/bi-weekly because you don't get a lot of OOS. I would love this. It sucks I won't be there for G6, which is a week before :/

I play both Brawl (#1 in Nebraska, LOL, LOL) and Melee (#8, but that's more legit than #1 in brawl,
but don't get your hopes up too high because I don't even wavedash
), but I want to play you guys.

By the way, supposedly one of you, not sure if it's a brawl or melee player, knows my cousin Andrew Albracht.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Damn Pawls (Ganon from TX) made a post about broly in the G boards like a year ago, nice to finally see how he plays. So much respect.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We'll try to get you set up with a fest or something when you get in, man.

evelasting yay says sup also.

salisbury huh? People won't be too far from you then.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Broly (the handicapped fighting game player who can't use his hands) said he could not play mvc3 because it was too difficult and fast paced...

But he has no problems playing melee.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol that'd be nice man. Maybe something will work out. =)
Dude I hope so lol. That'd be a freakin amazing time :D

Broly (the handicapped fighting game player who can't use his hands) said he could not play mvc3 because it was too difficult and fast paced...
But he has no problems playing melee.
That guy is a serious douchebag tho. He crap talks everyone but cries the moment anyone says anything about him...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We'll try to get you set up with a fest or something when you get in, man.

evelasting yay says sup also.

salisbury huh? People won't be too far from you then.
Excellent, every single person in Nebraska thinks you are the bees knees Dr. PeePee, I'll have to Money Match you
in brawl.
But yeah, Stingers told me about some Con tournament but a Fest would be most appreciated, I don't even mind if it's a hangout with some serious games on the side, whatever is cool.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
megarob you dont have to worry about hiding the fact that you play brawl lol

i know that a good chunk of the melee community are elitist D bags, but in NC there is not a problem for the most part.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm such a melee elitist d bag I don't even go to the tournaments

too many scrubs.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah man I'll play you in either game. =)
Hell Yeah, all those elitist melee d-bags are gonna be totally jealous, even though you will probably 3 4 stock me every round in melee. Falco is my nightmare because I play melee patiently and lasers that wreck your spacing options make me sad. Oh, and you're the best melee player in the world currently.

i know that a good chunk of the melee community are elitist D bags, but in NC there is not a problem for the most part.
LoL everyone in Nebraska are elitist Melee D-bags :) I'm basically Nebraska Brawl, but I train for brawl by playing Melee like every other day. I tried to get them to play both, but people john about it being too pretty to focus, way too much patience and they "feel like they are tripping on LSD" while playing brawl, which is my favorite one. THE W33D WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!
(@ JBM <3)

BTW there is a chance that I may move to NC in 2012, so I'm glad to hear you guys aren't D-bags...other than these guys below me.

i am one, so try not talking to me megaf@gman
That's MegafAgman, get it right.

I'm such a melee elitist d bag I don't even go to the tournaments

too many scrubs.
eyeLOLed, you sound like Tyser.

Top Bottom