• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just skim everything with the word troll in it and don't care anymore.

Trollface doesn't even piss me off now it's used so darn much and so wrongly. woooo

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was around for some good ones but I'm sure I missed some amazing ones.

Doodah was great, Tong did great stuff from what I saw, and I think XIF put in work too?

Chaddd?

I dunno man I have a hard time distinguishing between trolls and rebels in the AS during the time I started. XD

ps malk

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People still talk about Dylan Tnga.

Some not even sure if he was trolling intentionally, or if he was serious about everything he posted.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Legendary AS trolls:

Doodah
Tong
Renth
GA Peach

Xif can troll yes, but his greatest accomplished was from beasting on That thread with posting that pic.

Malk is pri good, but from what I've seen he's usually in the NC threads and doesn't venture out.

Chaddd trolls but it's rare. He really just spits truth/flames/being extra blunt. lol

5150 is a legendary SWF troll

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
God help me.....I'm bout to post a brawl tourney in a predominantly melee forum

But for those few brawlers who post in here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295865

Duke Biweeklies starting again. First one is the 29th for those not attending VC9. There will also probably be one Feb 12.

Come out to these. They usually get good attendance. Running 4 events!!!!!!! OMG

Singles, Doubles, LT Singles, LT Doubles.

LT Doubles start at 1p as an incentive to get ppl to show up on time. The core events (singles and doubles) will run immediately after LT Doubles. Singles will start at 3. LT Singles starts when Doubles is finished or almost finished (depending on time).

ALSO......I'm going to try hard to run pools. I feel like we have enough setups usually to run pools....just ppl don't like showing up on time. Pools with no elimination; just for seeding purposes only. And to also get more tourney matches in.

Come out to these!!!!!

and for those melee players, just ignore it

but... u r more than welcome to come if u wanna hook up your own setups or something. I really like u guys.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol my bro and I used to play DDR all the time. Albuquerque, NM actually had a really good scene. One of the best in the country was from here.

But like all great games, that scene died :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight guys, so it's time for me to be a good person and actually listen for once.

Can you suggest or re-suggest some of the team names from before for M2K and I? I'm leaving on the 20th and yeah....

Top Bottom