• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Purple

Hi guys!
why do u have a rob picture...did I say u could have a rob picture? ugh so goddamn disrespectful
I am sorry, Stingers. :(

I'm using it because the Avatar i'm referencing is a machine; robot; R.O.B. Get it?

But yeah eNomine, here is your public apology for banning you. I thought your post was an advert due to someone's reported post, and banned you hastily; here's to it not happening again. :oneeye:

eNomineZerum

Smash Rookie
See, I am used to it. Playing Smash with l0zr got me used to the pain, working under jackholes got me used to the humilitation. Its safe to say I carry a tub of vasoline around with me at all time... @.@

By the name of Zero

eNomineZerum

Smash Rookie
Ever play Animal Crossing on Cube? You go to Lost and Found and tha bulldog that works there (booker?) Would always say, "take what you want, you are free to...I think" Trying to convey that uneasy/slowly dragging off form of speach.

By the name of Zero

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am sorry, Stingers. :(

I'm using it because the Avatar i'm referencing is a machine; robot; R.O.B. Get it?

But yeah eNomine, here is your public apology for banning you. I thought your post was an advert due to someone's reported post, and banned you hastily; here's to it not happening again. :oneeye:

GERTY

KEVIN SPACEY

MOON

Good reference, so subtle. <3

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Wow.

That was either the most subtle wavedashing joke I have ever heard or I have no idea what the **** that means.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

eNomineZerum

Smash Rookie
The tranquility of the moon washes over me ever I gaze into your eyes. Could it be that you are some celestial being incarnated on Earth my adoration? Even if your are a celestial body meant to be shared I will greedily hide you away from all others.

I see the moon everytime I look st my girlfriend.

By the name of Zero

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ok. A simple wrong would have worked just fine...
With the touchdown catch.

no it wouldn't have.

if josh had not crushed his spirit then he might've participated again, ensuring his destruction.
Don't worry Alex, in another year or two, you'll be old enough to watch Billy Madison.

The tranquility of the moon washes over me ever I gaze into your eyes. Could it be that you are some celestial being incarnated on Earth my adoration? Even if your are a celestial body meant to be shared I will greedily hide you away from all others.

I see the moon everytime I look st my girlfriend.

By the name of Zero
Just wow...

:217:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Top Bottom