• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
*loses an expensive money match to mike g badly and gets caught crying on camera outside the venue*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
haha Kevin was to afraid to go Falco against the double pichu bros... ;)

:pichu: :pichu:

i'm sure your falcon is harder though...
and even that **** is easy once i started following your ******** rolls and we actually edguarded instead of ****in around lololol.
Shut up Cam I ***** you when I tried.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
craig/sushi/kack/daft/kale

kevin/dylan/stingers/jim/twitch/ali/peter (take that big van thing)

would that work?

if kale went to craigs then everyone in charlotte could just meet up there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well if zelda's awesome driving skills are up to the task then everything will be fine.

but that's a long *** time in the car XD

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I can offer rides to people but it won't be cheap. Its a 2.5 hour drive for me (both ways....). My car gets between 27-30 miles per gallon. That is 280 miles to bring people here and 280 miles to take them back. 560 total miles (a conservative estimate) divided by say 27 miles/gallon = 24 gallons of gas. Gas at around $2.60 a gallon = a little over $60. And then count that is 10 hours of driving. My car can fit 4 others. That would be at least $15 per person...and if they would want to tip the driver I'd be happy. :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
okay well if Kale and zelda go then there will be no problems

if just zelda goes then we have the same problem as before...well it's only a problem for me because I don't get a ride, but still >.>

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Oh....and if we don't get out of the tourney til late....I probably won't be up for the drive until sunday morning. I have room to crash but if you have obligations sunday morning (i dunno if ur 'church folk') then going with me would be the best thing.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so if you can find 4 people that are willing to pay my gas and meet up at 1 location, I'm fine with that..but I need an answer by 10 o'clock tonight.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
craig, sushi, kack, and daft should be able to do that.

i mean there's 6 people in charlotte:

craig, sushiman, kackamee, daftflip, ali, and peter

ali and peter are probably going with PP, so the other 4 would be able to meet up at kadajs and go.

but we just gotta get in contact with them all

Top Bottom