• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Okay just message me with an answer...I don't want to lose money on this. Duke has not sent me my reimbursement check yet so I don't have lots of money to just throw around. I can't afford it if they aren't willing to pay for the gas. But if they are I have no problem helping them out with a ride.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its freakin dr. peepee. what would you expect lol.

sushi mans phone is off . imma try calling daftflip now...i dont have kackamees number

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'd be down to do that zeldarox
Leaving sunday is fine with me and actually if you wanted leaving tonight is also fine xD
Sry. It would probably be easier picking ppl up tonight but I have a Latin Quiz tomorrow and a discussion on the Republic....really shouldn't be on here in the first place. Gotta catch up [even though classes just began :( ]

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Well I expected him to actually look like he was trying.....but he was chill as hell just predicting everything I had. :) Just giving him a hard time; he's awesome.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well....I'm going to need to pick ppl up tomorrow afternoon. I'd get to Charlotte between 6-7:30. We'd get back here (Durham) no later than 10. I can't be making a 5 hour round trip the day of tourney. I'm going to need the address where I pick ppl up and a contact number. If anyone is bringing set-ups I could you let me know. I have plenty of boxes that I could bring so as to store everything safely in the trunk. I can only fit maybe 1 tv if anyone is expecting to bring one. (so please don't). And BTW I am very much into pop so pls don't b**** about my music. I have XM radio and its probably going to stay on 90s, XM top 20, and Pop2K the entire trip and if a gaga song comes on, the volume will go up :) And the last thing I want to hear is someone complaining about music. :) Can't wait to see everyone.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Fan doesn't even begin to describe me......I've been behind her (pls don't stick your mind in the gutter) since the beginning. I went around my entire high school with my ipod trying to get ppl to listen to her my junior and senior year before ppl ever even listened to her. And then all of a sudden pokerface comes on the radio and they all are now 'long-time' gaga fans. GaGa Forever! The next princess of pop (once Britney dethrones that Hasbeen queen)

mb?

Smash Journeyman
ZeldaRox! do you have to seats left in your car b/c me and cory need a ride we can drive to kadajs house

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I dunno....I'm not in charge of this. I'm just a delivery boy. Talk to stingers to find out the seating situation. I can fit myself and 4 others. I can fit maybe 4 ppl in the backseat....but that would only be if ya'll were willing to get uncomfortably close and if I was willing to risk a ticket (which I'm not that crazy about)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alex cory can't drive?
that might be a problem. not everyone can go if cory won't drive =/ or unless brandon goes, but he hasn't been responding to anyone so we've just been making plans assuming he's not going lol

also zelda rox, everyone will be meeting up at kadaj's house. i'll pm you his address...

mb?

Smash Journeyman
hey dont for get me
alex cory can't drive?
that might be a problem. not everyone can go if cory won't drive =/ or unless brandon goes, but he hasn't been responding to anyone so we've just been making plans assuming he's not going lol

also zelda rox, everyone will be meeting up at kadaj's house. i'll pm you his address...

so thers no room for me and cory in zeldas car

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Okay, I'm just reading all these messages, and I'm good to go. I'm gonna edit this post a bit later.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um probably not, because if you two took the spots then sushi and kack would be screwed and they dont have cars whereas cory does (at least I'm assuming he does if you're planning on making it to kadaj's to meet up in the first place)

alex how are you talking to cory?

mb?

Smash Journeyman
um probably not, because if you two took the spots then sushi and kack would be screwed and they dont have cars whereas cory does (at least I'm assuming he does if you're planning on making it to kadaj's to meet up in the first place)

alex how are you talking to cory?
1 i have his nobber
2 it will cost $30 to get to kadaj's house and back so it would be to much to get to karnfest in cory's car

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Okay, Zelda, I'll be more than happy to compensate you for gas and I will definitively be willing to tip you (though I'm not sure how much I'd be able to).

But I need to know a couple things:
1.are you planning to come pick everyone up tomorrow or Saturday?
2.And I would like to know what time you are coming to pick all of us up.
3.Around what time/day would you be dropping us off?
4.Do you smoke or drink? (I'm 14 and my mom wouldn't like me around someone who does. Sorry if this question offends you at all)

btw
My number is 704-971-7880 for anyone who needs to get ahold of me. If someone else answers the phone, ask for Peyton.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
its not his number its his friends number so just tell me wat you want to ask him and i'll call him

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
oh.....I just remembered...It would be greatly appreciated if somone could bring a full setup with them. I only have 1 wii here and 1 tv. I might be able to secure another tv. But if ppl are expecting to practice before hand, then 1 system might not cover it. Unless we are going straight to the tourney (I dunno if the host is having open house or not).

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah Stingers, it is. I don't have a cell phone.

Okay, Zelda, I'll be more than happy to compensate you for gas and I will definitively be willing to tip you (though I'm not sure how much I'd be able to).

But I need to know a couple things:
1.are you planning to come pick everyone up tomorrow or Saturday?
2.And I would like to know what time you are coming to pick all of us up.
3.Around what time/day would you be dropping us off?
4.Do you smoke or drink? (I'm 14 and my mom wouldn't like me around someone who does. Sorry if this question offends you at all)

btw
My number is 704-971-7880 for anyone who needs to get ahold of me. If someone else answers the phone, ask for Peyton.
For Zelda to answer O:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
In response to Kack....all your questions have already been answered but here they are again. I will be picking people up friday (tomorrow) night between 6:30-7:30 at Kadaj's house. I won't be able to drop anyone off til sunday morning say around 12:30 in the afternoon. While I do drink occassionally, there is no alcohol in the apartment at present (won't be any for a few weeks). And I do not destroy my lungs with cancer sticks.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
In response to Kack....all your questions have already been answered but here they are again. I will be picking people up friday (tomorrow) night between 6:30-7:30 at Kadaj's house. I won't be able to drop anyone off til sunday morning say around 12:30 in the afternoon. While I do drink occassionally, there is no alcohol in the apartment at present (won't be any for a few weeks). And I do not destroy my lungs with cancer sticks.
Okay thanks <3

Where would we all be sleeping, or do we have to find a place with someone else?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ask him to please drive to billfest and pick up me and jim and bden, because I think we're the only 3 left without rides =/

if he cant get us, at least get bden lol.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
My apt has plent of room. Unfortunately just enough beds for my roommate and me. There is a couch that someone could sleep on and there is plenty of floor space. I would suggest bringing a blanket if you want a comfortable night stay.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
My apt has plent of room. Unfortunately just enough beds for my roommate and me. There is a couch that someone could sleep on and there is plenty of floor space. I would suggest bringing a blanket if you want a comfortable night stay.

Top Bottom