• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
My apt has plenty of room. Unfortunately just enough beds for my roommate and me. There is a couch that someone could sleep on and there is plenty of floor space. I would suggest bringing a blanket if you want a comfortable night stay.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
ask him to please drive to billfest and pick up me and jim and bden, because I think we're the only 3 left without rides =/

if he cant get us, at least get bden lol.

i called him but he did'nt anser and if he can pick you guys up how much gas mony can you give him

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zelda ur already driving like 50 extra hours just to get 4 people here lol. you dont need to feel bad about anything

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
So, I learned what an NC Catfish is today while playing Josh-side. Not a good thing at all..... More of ya'll need to come over to my apartment and play me like Josh. We both learned how hard shining out of shield is after a hard days work.

Oh, and everyone pray that Josh comes back from his birthday jump in one piece. Also make bets on which aerials he does while in mid air. I vote down air. Knee would be good too, but I suppose both are dangerous while sky diving.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
If you all are riding in the same car and you can't get into the apt until I unlock it, then how do you decide? Please don't push me out of the way and race to it.....actually go right ahead. I'm going to flip it upside down before I leave...better yet, I'll hid it in the closet.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
It gives my mom more comfort in knowing :)

Thanks alot dude. I really appreciate what your doing.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
It's no prob. I'm actually just looking forward to a night of practicing my Zelda, Diddy, and Falco.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Oh...one last thing. Like I said before, I don't have much money to throw around at this moment so it would be much appreciated if you all could furnish your own drinks and snacks. My kitchen is about empty right now. We can probably stop at a fastfood restraunt if ya'll all looking for dinner.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** you're so hospitable! lmao we never eat smashers food (well david grills hotdogs sometimes but we gotta pay for that)

oh and we all drink mullins alcohol when he's not looking

Top Bottom