• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
in case anyone gets upset, i will say right now that my comment was a joke and not meant to hurt anyone...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I got bored watching those PShinobi matches and stopped watching about 40 seconds in. Who won?

Also - very weak melee player.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I take offense to this post.

I also take a house and a yard.

As well as the award for dumbest/cheesiest/most unnecessary joke told in this thread.
i liked it... thought it was cool. Now get back to helping aang stop the fire nation.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
In case you were all wondering,I think PS is a very VERY solid player and plays a super effective defensive style. One of the best peach players today.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I guess I just find it odd to consider players relevant if they aren't playing even somewhat actively.

Like, I know Mike G *****(played him at Pound 4 <3) and I believe PS still *****, but I just am not sure if we should talk about how good they are when we don't know how much rust has gotten to them or if they could still play as well as they did before they quit(metagame catching up to them, etc).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
pp mad curious. I see alot of melee players request ken come back and beat mango. Do you think ken would stand a chance if he came to apex and fought mango?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mango is a lot better now and Ken is much worse.

Ken could maybe bring it back after a lot of playing, but who knows if he could really ever challenge Mango again?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I wish so badly ken would come in here and challenge PP to a MM.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thinking about this realistically...kevin nanney could beat ken. thats kinda scary. lol ya'll new ppl just dont understand

Top Bottom