• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Still say it sounds like and Ocean's movie.

Or something with Brad Pitt.

Or Matt Damon.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wrong. It was Ratatouille. Whenever they're talking about the scary looking chef.

My roommate was watching it earlier conveniently as I wanted to post something random.

EEDIT:
Colette: Horst has done time.
Linguini: What for?
Colette: No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him.
Horst: I defrauded a major corporation.
Horst: I robbed the second-largest bank in France using only a ball-point pen.
Horst: I created a hole in the ozone layer over Avignon.
Horst: I killed a man... with this thumb.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Here I'll tell you the backstory behind those two gamer tags.

I'll stick with the verion I told macD last night (namesearcher :p)

You see most people think it's kind of obvious with us being twins and all. not true.

Some years ago my brother and I were driving around town looking for hippies to use as firewood. While going down a dark road we accidentaly ran over a family of bunnies. We noticed though that the youngest baby managed to dodge the oncoming tires of death. So being the merciful people that we are, we reversed over it. No sense in letting the poor thing grow up without a family or even starve through the cold night. (I would gladly run over any of you to put you out of your misery too! you can thank me later).

I got out of the car to see if there were any that decided to play final destination and avoided their demise. Low and behold the tiniest bunny was still alive. Talk about having heart, any of you fighters could have learned a thing or two from the little guy. In his dying breath, I heard the bunny wimper "Aye", and then it went on to a better life.

As a tribute to the little champ I opted to go by the gamer tag Aye from that point on. But that just didn't seem fitting enough a tribute, because then his family would be forgotten in history. My brother and I noticed that the families blood had actually been spilled in such a way that it spelled Twin. So from that day on I decided I would go on as Twin A as a tribute to that brave little family who now rides with us in between the tire grooves.

My brother felt that he was the "One" who did the most damage to the unlucky (or lucky depending on viewpoint, because really who wouldn't want to get driven over by the twins?) family. So he opted to go by the name Twin 1.

Touching story really.

How did you guys come up with your gamer tags?

Oh and if you want the real story it's actually kind of funny, but no where near as interesting.

Still letdown Serin?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
It it gets worse then that?

You poor poor soul. I'll give you a hug if you promise not to make me turn my head and cough.

I remember you told me the story but I forgot lol. I think I remember it involving a can of Dr Pepper. But I may be wrong. Or just a bad stain.

Something I saw in the movie She's Out Of Your League (funny btw). If you have a nickname that you hate, wear it proudly. The main characters best friend went by the name Stainer. Turns out it was because he pee'd his pants in fourth grade. but he was told to wear the name proud and make it his own, that way no one could ever use it to hurt him.

I know you wear your name proud but I'm just throwing it out there :p

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Did I mention it's still not finished, lmao?

At first I was just wanting to pay an homage to Air, Kanon, Clannad, but now... this is ridiculous.

Also, I might not be going to your tournament. You know, the tournament where the host won't even be present.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
This is so atypical of you, Dr. Peepee. Usually you would respond with something along the lines of, "Bawww Zero <3 when you coming put yo big **** inside my tight metro?" Is something the matter?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm not rich Stongers lol.
If my current signature wasn't already comedy gold, I'd stick that one in there too.

Just saying kevin, there's not a person in the universe I'd call rich before you.

lololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololol
lololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololol

Top Bottom