• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Woah.

Woah woah.

Woah.

Hold up.

Back up.

Look at this:

Look. at. this.:
dark hart, you troll people that are generally liked, or at least not disliked. If you just trolled other trolls like most of the nc trolls do, then it'd be okay. Plus, you're a short jew troll with some semblanceof a napoleon complex; what do you expect?
Way off. I only troll the most well-liked people in NC. Real talk.

I would never troll Kale, though. I was mean enough to him in B+ at the last Bill. That was uncalled for and Kale did not deserve it. It was kinda funny how mad he got, though.

Okay, I already have trolled Kale.

Mostly, I just troll PP, though. That boy needs to be brought down a peg or two occasionally. Needs to be shown his place.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think melee is booked until the end of the month

another asheboro this weekend
splash in cary the next weekend
duke next

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I came to talk about Yay and PP ****** CEO and I see this TomFoolery lol

Naw it wasnt **** Twitch I just made a few mistakes vs stingers in losers

and Dylan, Kale doesnt BEAT my mk or marth lol sure he may win a few but thats to be expected considering we play anywhere from 10-30 matches in a row whenever we do play

Kale's good could be alot better but he needs to break some mental blocks and open his mind up to alot of things involving the game

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if i ever play one of u from nc, get at my **** ic's

wow whiscash too good i never really noticed till now

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Matt: I sent you a message with my number.

Everybody else: What do you guys like to listen to when you play Smash?

Lately, I've been listening to Eminem (especially Till I Collapse; the main song from IKM3) and it makes me play really well. Also, Coheed gets me hyped. And if I'm just chilling out I listen to stuff like Ratatat, Ronald Jenkees, Nujabes, Ursalazr, Crystal Castles etc.

Also, Kevin is currently/finally asking his parents about CEO. Cross your fingers.

lord karn

Smash Master
the only song that actually makes me play better is Ode to Joy.

sometimes I **** people when I listen to techno, but it's only because I do the same thing over and over and they don't adapt. @__@

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So, Why do you guys think NC brawl sucks?
Because someone who hasn't played the game seriously at all for nearly a year can still beat all of us. And even he never did well out of state in Brawl. Not nearly as well as he does in Melee, anyway.

I'm talking about PP, btw.

Stingers is getting there, and I think Shady could start doing well. Kadaj is imported.

Keith sucks.

Edit: I just remembered. We also all lose to Kale a lot, and Lucas has already established for us that Kale has no skill.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
LOL james, brawl is a game of strictly intelligence.

thats it.

thats why PP still beats everyone.

In melee you need good tech skill, smarts, and a little luck.

in brawl, its just luck and Smarts. and PP is super smart.

Kieth sucks.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, Dr. Peepee beat (or got close to beating) ChuDat. Who's **** good. Also Melee mindgames and such do follow into Brawl. You can't really think that someone who is missing four years of experience, would beat PP off the bat. It takes time. Many top level Brawl players came from Melee, this (*this* being PP beating NC) just shows that on a lighter scale.

Lol Snap, there is tech in Brawl. Light amounts of tech, but tech. There are aspects of the game that just aren't the same as melee, that you have to get used to. M2K takes hours of time a day practicing before tourneys, even though he's smart, he has to know his character and his abilities on an exceptional level.

Anyways back to NC, it's not that you guys are bad, it's that you guys don't have that time experience, and you don't take good use of your time that you have been playing to make up for it.

Keith doesn't suck :|

Top Bottom