• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Renth is pretty much right and consider yourself lucky NisP. I don't "fall in love" with any girl. ;)

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Who wants to do some friendlies that lives in either Goldsboro, Raleigh, Clayton or Smithfield I need some practice on people who aren't my friends at Brawl before I decide to enter a Tournament just send me a pm if your interested

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
There is a smashfest going on in Raleigh tonight, talk to lord karn about directions or w/e

EDIT:

It's going to be on Friday. Also, here's the address for everyone that needs it:

10100 Duval St.
Raleigh, NC

Don't come until like 1 or after or something like that. Also, call me when you're on your way. 919-810-4681

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just played a non-sandbagging Twitch for over 2 hours.....

omg he *****. Seriously, I need to get him to stuff. I'll have his few bad habits cleaned up soon. With a few new things I'm teaching him he's gonna go beast mode on people.

Top Bottom