• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Convince them that smashers can be decent people too. By in by, show them my book.

Then lie to them and tell them it has sold like ludicrously well.

Edit: You probably shouldn't mention that I am a copious counterpicker of green greens.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Actually, the next time your parents want to convince you to quit, challenge them to a mm.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Definitely.

It's ""I cant rock that pink but i'm trill like Boosie".

Good job understanding the language, PP. xD

Oh and apparently Trill is a combination of True and Real. Boosie is a rapper (?) called Lil Boosie.

xD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*throw in random word with no definition*

*Give it definition*

*rap artist makes ton of money*

Who says you need to have a vocabulary of real words to be an amazing rap artist?

I hate rap.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not me wanting to quit. It's about my parents trying to make me quit. They've never been super supportive of me playing smash since I started going OOS for it(my third tournament......). They'll try over the entire break to get me to quit. By force or "reason" I don't know.

I don't want to quit AT ALL. I love you guys and this game way too much to quit. =)

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hahaha I'll see what I can do. The support you guys have shown me when I have brought this situation up should be a great argument. =)

<3 you bros.
This is off topic, but aren't you over 18? You aren't an Omni, they can't control the beast.

Shoot I ran off when I was 17 last summer, best shiz of my life, my parents just let me go, I think yours love you more though. But they be holding you back.

Bro, I will bring Sasha (My car) all the way to you and if you know how old Sasha is, that's saying a lot.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
It's not me wanting to quit. It's about my parents trying to make me quit. They've never been super supportive of me playing smash since I started going OOS for it(my third tournament......). They'll try over the entire break to get me to quit. By force or "reason" I don't know.

I don't want to quit AT ALL. I love you guys and this game way too much to quit. =)
i doubt they'll use force. you know mom and dad.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I realize this, but I want them to be happy with me. I'm weird like that. It's so tough to get them to understand though....

And lol yeah that's really cool of you bro.

Edit: Twitch I'm not saying violence. I'm saying they will not even reason with me to quit. They will say something like "look at what you have done because of playing smash. You need to quit now. If I/we ever get word of you going to any tournament ever again......etc"

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
i'm not saying violence either, but, for instance, they said a while back that they were going to take away your car if your grades didn't improve. i meant something like that.

in light of what's going on i know that's not the greatest example. :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha if I win Pound 4 I don't know what I'll do.

That would be super amazing though. I don't really feel capable of it right now.....I'm not sure how I'll get better enough to do something that incredible in less than two months but I guess I'll try lol.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
If you got top4 (which is probably your goal?) You would make about equal money to what you made at RoM. If you MM'ed like crazy you could double that. Thats a pretty good starting point for saving up for that car

EDIT: If catfish gets top4 thats also significantly more money as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't like MM'ing but I'm sure I'll do it a lot at Pound 4 LOL.

Ace: I played him and TOTALLY forgot. I'm sorry man.

Btw car costs were like $11,000+.

Late night wtf edit: high level players hate losing to me. I don't get it.

Loto

Smash Ace
Sad to hear for you pp. =(

Hope it all goes well. I was watching you on the stream too. Good ****. xP

Any chance you think you making Winterfest if this gets resolved?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm waiting for my god****ed money to process so I can preregistered.

Anyone who preregistered is given a ride, I was told. But PP may be out of a ride, thus putting others in the red zone for rides.

I know when push comes to shove, Adam will drive, and I will ride with him. He can ride two more, but that's a freakin' cramped ride.

BUUUUT I'll talk to him and see what he says, so we can get open two rides.

Top Bottom