• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
If we all have to roll to your house to convince your parents to let you smash then we will.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'm sorry. XD

By the way, thanks to you guys and me getting better/practicing in my room, stack it up is probably known and embraced worldwide. Catfish too good.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Glad to hear you're ok PP, and good stuff again bro.

btw is it OK to change the title of this thread to "North Carolina Social Thread" something like that?

"Stack it up" can stay in the title too if it changes btw

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks Mike G. <3

I'm fine with it, but I dunno if Ace is really attached to his title or not haha.

Edit: oh yeah you told me about that, Karn.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well, I'm not going to change it personally. The post was a question to him.

It's his thread and I'll wait till he gets online =D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If we all have to roll to your house to convince your parents to let you smash then we will.
Why do I feel like this is going to be like that movie where Robin Williams has like super aging disease and still thinks fart jokes are funny at 45, and the neighborhood kids go to get him to come outside again and his mom answers the door wearing a space outfit or some **** and they convince her to let her birthday belying son to come back to school so he can get an education and try to ask out the teacher but she knows he's only like 13 and **** doesn't care about diseases that make you look like the RW.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Crio when's the next time we're blazing? I kind of bailed on you guys at herb 2.
I'll be at HERB 3 for sure. I might be going to Pound 4, but I'm not sure on that yet.

I don't know any other NC tourneys coming up, and I probably couldn't afford to go to them. :ohwell:

edit: I'm gonna go burn right now.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
*in regards to pound 4*

the kindest bear (12:39:08 AM): how much is the pot going to be
xNOxCLASSx (12:39:22 AM): like 1500 dude
the kindest bear (12:39:42 AM): nice
the kindest bear (12:39:53 AM): i could win back like half what i payed to enter
xNOxCLASSx (12:40:02 AM): hah
the kindest bear (12:40:48 AM): we could by a nintendo original white gamecube controller with that kind of money
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:09 AM): haah
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:15 AM): or just the cord
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:27 AM): then we could tie it to the top of a tall tree and zipline back to sc
the kindest bear (12:41:29 AM): yeah
the kindest bear (12:41:51 AM): then we can play at pound 5 and never have to leave sc
xNOxCLASSx (12:42:13 AM): play off the livestream
the kindest bear (12:42:46 AM): i mean
the kindest bear (12:42:55 AM): whats the purpose of having a cord that long
the kindest bear (12:43:01 AM): pp wears glasses!
the kindest bear (12:43:07 AM): so his vision cant be that good
the kindest bear (12:43:15 AM): he cant play from 30 feet away

*in regards to pound 4*

the kindest bear (12:39:08 AM): how much is the pot going to be
xNOxCLASSx (12:39:22 AM): like 1500 dude
the kindest bear (12:39:42 AM): nice
the kindest bear (12:39:53 AM): i could win back like half what i payed to enter
xNOxCLASSx (12:40:02 AM): hah
the kindest bear (12:40:48 AM): we could by a nintendo original white gamecube controller with that kind of money
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:09 AM): haah
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:15 AM): or just the cord
xNOxCLASSx (12:41:27 AM): then we could tie it to the top of a tall tree and zipline back to sc
the kindest bear (12:41:29 AM): yeah
the kindest bear (12:41:51 AM): then we can play at pound 5 and never have to leave sc
xNOxCLASSx (12:42:13 AM): play off the livestream
the kindest bear (12:42:46 AM): i mean
the kindest bear (12:42:55 AM): whats the purpose of having a cord that long
the kindest bear (12:43:01 AM): pp wears glasses!
the kindest bear (12:43:07 AM): so his vision cant be that good
the kindest bear (12:43:15 AM): he cant play from 30 feet away
so this is what SC people talk about...

NC is more like
bro1- wuddup
bro2- nm wanna smoke?
bro1- wtf do you think mutha ****a
bro3- EY YALL SMOKIN?
bro2- **** now everyone knows

rhan

Smash Hero
I might not be able to go due to parent johns.

Let me explain:

On the way home from RoM2, I had dropped off DJ Rome and Moo, and was working towards getting Vilt and NisP home. Halfway there, I see traffic come to a quick halt several yards away from me, and I abruptly started to slow down. I didn't slow down quite fast enough as I started to near the other cars, so I hit the brakes pretty hard. Unfortunately, rain had been pouring hardcore for the past several hours, so I just skidded. There were cars on my right side(I'm in the left lane) so I couldn't veer off into the nearby exit for help.

I see the airbag in my face and realize I'm okay after a bit of shock. Vilt and NisP were also fine(Thank God) and we moved the car to the side of the road. A good chunk of the car lay in the road, and my rear tire was on the road in front of the car.....which I don't understand but whatever lol. The truck we hit had a skewed bumper but was otherwise unphased. The man we hit was a chill dude and he waited with us until the highway patrol bros got to the scene and did their stuff.

Parents blame this on smash, while it could have happened any time there was a rainy road in my opinion. I'm not sure what exactly will come of this, but I'm sure now, more than ever, that my parents will try to get me to quit smash over Thanksgiving break. I don't know if I'll have a decent argument to play(to them) or not but I really hope this doesn't cost me the wonderful times I can still have with all of my great friends I have made, and hopefully will make, in the smash community.

Btw RoM2 was a good fucin tournament. Thanks for the support bros!!! =p
WOW!!!! Glad ya'll are safe. That **** is crazy..... So all the money you won is basically going right to your car and the other guys.... And your parents are gonna force you to quit smash??!?!?!?!? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I don't know what else more to say..... This is sad news....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Edit:

yeah my winnings will probably go to my parents/the car. They have always wanted me to quit, but I hope that I can convince them to let me stay.

Vilt and NisP are okay so I don't think I owe them anything....hopefully lol. I said I was sorry a lot.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
PP get a segway.
That'd be awesome, except they are like...really expensive and you might as well just buy a car. xD

Edit:

yeah my winnings will probably go to my parents/the car. They have always wanted me to quit, but I hope that I can convince them to let me stay.

Vilt and NisP are okay so I don't think I owe them anything....hopefully lol. I said I was sorry a lot.
You don't owe us anything. **** if I had a job, I'd probably be giving YOU money. ;-; I just feel really bad.. D:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think that if I can figure a few time-management things out, then this will no longer be a problem(once the car issue is resolved).

I will definitely keep you all updated on how my "discussions" go over the break.

Edit: you definitely don't owe me money, NisP. I'm just glad you still had a good time despite your ankles hurting and sleeping on the wooden floor.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Lol my ankles only hurt because I'm fat...and everyone who slept on the floor was in pain. xD

Definitely keep us posted. D: I hope you still have a great thanksgiving. I hope you find the words to convince your parents to take the stick out of their *** and let you do what you have a passion for. Show them how skillful you are, and how much hand-eye coordination it takes to be like that, also how smart you are to be able to mind-game and predict your opponent. Show them the money you win. -___- I could rant about that for hours......xD

rhan

Smash Hero
Edit:

Dayum..... I can't really say I can relate.... But I can say....

YOU'RE TOO **** GOOD TO QUIT!!!!! *GIANT ANGRY FACE!*

^^
Valid argument. Use that against them. :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hahaha I'll see what I can do. The support you guys have shown me when I have brought this situation up should be a great argument. =)

<3 you bros.

Top Bottom