• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBtpyeLxVkI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBtpyeLxVkI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEY! HEY!

GEROME!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

JUNGLE LOVE!

*mike G - do it - encode Jungle love music video*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HOLY BALLS!!!

Why am I at 7? I need someone to explain this one to me.:laugh:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dorsey and I weren't at the last billfest to observe brofessional behavior. I had to rely on the other panelists. Ganon sees all, but when I asked him to help me make the rankings he just taunted and walked away.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nc at pound 4. Everyone needs to go(thats in NC) to help PP and I(Team Catfish) Bring all we got in teams. We are really gonna practice hard and bring all we got in teams, Not to mention singles. We all need to go and enter and give it all we got and root each other on.

STACK IT DA **** UP

*CT*

Smash Lord
Nc at pound 4. Everyone needs to go(thats in NC) to help PP and I(Team Catfish) Bring all we got in teams. We are really gonna practice hard and bring all we got in teams, Not to mention singles. We all need to go and enter and give it all we got and root each other on.

STACK IT DA **** UP
Believe it :o

We all should talk about hotel rooms, drivers, etc.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might not be able to go due to parent johns.

Let me explain:

On the way home from RoM2, I had dropped off DJ Rome and Moo, and was working towards getting Vilt and NisP home. Halfway there, I see traffic come to a quick halt several yards away from me, and I abruptly started to slow down. I didn't slow down quite fast enough as I started to near the other cars, so I hit the brakes pretty hard. Unfortunately, rain had been pouring hardcore for the past several hours, so I just skidded. There were cars on my right side(I'm in the left lane) so I couldn't veer off into the nearby exit for help.

I see the airbag in my face and realize I'm okay after a bit of shock. Vilt and NisP were also fine(Thank God) and we moved the car to the side of the road. A good chunk of the car lay in the road, and my rear tire was on the road in front of the car.....which I don't understand but whatever lol. The truck we hit had a skewed bumper but was otherwise unphased. The man we hit was a chill dude and he waited with us until the highway patrol bros got to the scene and did their stuff.

Parents blame this on smash, while it could have happened any time there was a rainy road in my opinion. I'm not sure what exactly will come of this, but I'm sure now, more than ever, that my parents will try to get me to quit smash over Thanksgiving break. I don't know if I'll have a decent argument to play(to them) or not but I really hope this doesn't cost me the wonderful times I can still have with all of my great friends I have made, and hopefully will make, in the smash community.

Btw RoM2 was a good fucin tournament. Thanks for the support bros!!! =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm glad everyone is okay.

Thanks for that man.

Edit: ph00t, they really don't like me playing smash. It makes me so sad....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats really dumb dude -.- shove your rom2 winnings in their face. i mean i dont know how you can blame that on smash, other then the only reason you were driving is because of smash. which is like blaming a logger if your house falls down

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well pp, if it becomes a driving thing, i should be getting a car in the near future, so if you need a ride to any biweeklies and stuff that seven isn't going to, i should be ok for the drive.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
no problem man. you've given me enough rides, and given me enough advice, assistance, and guidance to keep me in the scene these last 2 months. giving you a ride is the least i can do.

lord karn

Smash Master
I might not be able to go due to parent johns.

Let me explain:

On the way home from RoM2, I had dropped off DJ Rome and Moo, and was working towards getting Vilt and NisP home. Halfway there, I see traffic come to a quick halt several yards away from me, and I abruptly started to slow down. I didn't slow down quite fast enough as I started to near the other cars, so I hit the brakes pretty hard. Unfortunately, rain had been pouring hardcore for the past several hours, so I just skidded. There were cars on my right side(I'm in the left lane) so I couldn't veer off into the nearby exit for help.

I see the airbag in my face and realize I'm okay after a bit of shock. Vilt and NisP were also fine(Thank God) and we moved the car to the side of the road. A good chunk of the car lay in the road, and my rear tire was on the road in front of the car.....which I don't understand but whatever lol. The truck we hit had a skewed bumper but was otherwise unphased. The man we hit was a chill dude and he waited with us until the highway patrol bros got to the scene and did their stuff.

Parents blame this on smash, while it could have happened any time there was a rainy road in my opinion. I'm not sure what exactly will come of this, but I'm sure now, more than ever, that my parents will try to get me to quit smash over Thanksgiving break. I don't know if I'll have a decent argument to play(to them) or not but I really hope this doesn't cost me the wonderful times I can still have with all of my great friends I have made, and hopefully will make, in the smash community.

Btw RoM2 was a good fucin tournament. Thanks for the support bros!!! =p
Whoa, I was driving back to CH on Sunday night after watching the livestream and I was thinking, "I hope PP doesn't get into a wreck because it's pretty rainy out." Weird how that happens.

Also, you could always just keep playing smash and not tell your parents. . .

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah, it was me, I told broseidon to whip up a storm to fuel your inner rage to **** at RoM and then the wreck was an unfortunate side-effect

Top Bottom