• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOLLLLLL wtf @ that Tommy Tallarico vid.

[who is Tommy T.? He's a LEGENDARY figure in the industry of video game music composition and has been composing scores for classics/randoms since 1991. He's also one of the two main people behind the Video Games Live concert series]

but WOW sooo random @_@

That **** BLEW my mind though! When it happened...you know.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
can you explain that better i'm baked
ahaha

dude when dub beat mits after he went meta knight everyone was like, real quite and i turned around and looked at you and seth and said "man, that is **** good character" and you guys laughed so hard about it. haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Boss Hog come with Travis to tournaments. =p

Ph00t is supposed to submit something I suggested to the rest of the panel.

OH, Money freaking Mike needs to be on this for being amazing with Falcon. He had great matches with Fullmetal and XIF. Josh also wowed the crowd by having a nasty Falcon combo on Fullmetal.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey North Carolina, I might start hosting Monthly tournaments in Richmond, and if I can get MD/VA to show up, what are the chances of you guys showing up as well?

Its Melee/Brawl and will be hosted at a local hotel (where ever I can work out the best deal) and door fee will go no farther than 5 dollars.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR and some of his bros head up to that area occasionally I think. I'd be down for it if I can get other NC'ers to ride with me.

*CT*

Smash Lord
PP take me.
PP take me, I'll even offer to ride in the trunk.

EDIT:
can you explain that better i'm baked
How often are you? lol I can never tell if you are or aren't at a tourney.

Anyone who goes to Pound 4 and/or ROM deserve bro points. People best hurry along a pre-reg.
Trying to get a lot of things straightened out first, I really want tah go, but brah money johns are serious this time, my plans for winter break are 50/50 now.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ph00t is supposed to submit something I suggested to the rest of the panel.
That suggestion may be submitted in the form of me forgetting what it was. Considering the nature of the suggestion, I'm actually very likely to end up following it anyway.

Top Bottom