• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well Raleigh plays weekly if not bi weekly and southern pines would be a long shot but I'm sure fizz would wanna play. Depends on where your closer too/feel like driving to.

If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man woooooo

Mahone

Smash Champion
hey guys a friend of mine who i stomp all the time told me about this site cause he is tired of me saying im the best in nc at super smash brothers melee...does anybody play near sanford?
just tell ur friend to stop hatin

ur probably 3rd best in nc anyway

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Mahone's wrong, you're probably second. NC is really bad. The only decent player is Dr. Peepee, and that's only because his name gives him super powers.

People in Raleigh play fairly frequently, I think. At NCSU we've been practicing every week this semester.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Never. Lifes are for losers. No life is where it's at.

Trash talking everyone in my state at once (including me) is fun too.

Oh, and why didn't I play you at NCSU? I need to play you next time.

BEHR

Smash Hero
if thereare tourneys please post them in the nc melee group on fb cause im not getting on this site ever lol

big sleep

չչչ
am i the only one that just doesn't give a mother**** about the changes

i mean you can still talk to ****** and ****

additionally, mother****, ******, and **** don't get censored now.

EDIT:

yea this place is still ass.

EDIT2:

THEY RE-CENSORED ASS!!??!??!?

pigs...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I would if I could after this tourney coming ill be down ot come or at boneys place to that sounds nice.

GynormousShock

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I just recently re-joined this board after about 5 years. I used to post and be on here all the time, but I was young with no means of transportation to join any competitive circuit. But now, I'm looking to get better at this game and need a good training partner. I've had pretty decent to good technical skill at this game for as long as I can remember, but I still don't consider myself to be a 'good' player. I just need people to play with, as there are NONE in my city. I live about an hour away from Charlotte, 25 minutes away from Gastonia. If there's anyone who would be interested in playing some smash to help me train, that would be fantastic. I would love to start traveling and actually competing in the Raleigh tournaments and stuff. Message me! I'm available mostly any time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We are a little more active on our facebook group, but good look posting here too.

You'll probably have to go to Charlotte to find players kind of close to you but they are a good bunch.

Psaikyk

Smash Rookie
I'm up to play some people too I live in raleigh, anyone can pm me if you want to meet up

lessus

Smash Rookie
i played vs fiz's falcon and marth and only lost a few times, but i see he isnt even on the prs...are most people better than him?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yoooo I never said I was even in the running, due to my inactivity, I know that I wasnt for this ranking I had no chance

But from what Im reading/seeing, objectively looking at the rankings and the way theyve been forever.. I say this with the utmost respect to the panel etc etc

and if you think the PR's arent a popularity contest thats fine, but the thing about NC is, the PR's are made from data, taken from tournaments where brackets are "seeded" and if the PR's arent a popularity contest then the seeding definitely is.

Top Bottom